[Part 1] Seeking : Trouble

Yagi Izuku, 15 years old. Current condition: slumped upside down on one part of the wall of the old hero's apartment. Arms sporting out some bruises as well as her legs. Some droplets of blood dripping form her mouth, slowly travelling her cheeks to her temple. It's currently the 3rd day of her misery of getting her ass handed to her by her ever doting grandpa. They've been at it since early morning then only stopping for food and short breaks, now it's currently around 5 pm, she's not sure. She pouted as she kicked the wall, sliding on the floor.

"Ugh. After all this, why can't I still hit you? Aren't you supposed to at least get slower as you age??" She whined, agitated.

"Now, now. I'm not that old. Stop moping around and suit up! We're moving to Phase 2!" The hero announced. The greenette stood up and dusted off her shorts while looking at the old hero curiously. "What do you mean Phase 2? What is Phase 2?" She asked as she walked to the fridge to get a bottle of water. 

Gran Torino grinned at her. "Were gonna do some villain clean up!" 

"FINALLY!!" Izuku exclaimed, the empty bottle crumpling under the pressure of her hand. She threw it on a trash can before running upstairs to her room to take a quick shower.

There's no way she's going out all dirtied up.

_______________________________________

The greenette and the old hero sat comfortable on the passenger seats as the taxi started to move. "By the way, where are we going?" She asked. 

"Shibuya."

"Shibuya?! Are you saying we're going to such a fashionable neighborhood in our costumes? Are you saying that I'm gonna be parading my hero costume there??" She exclaimed. The old hero just chuckled at the greenette's dilemma. "Don't laugh at me!" She whined. 

"Hahahahaha, you  youngsters are so funny. Have you seen Midnight?" He retorted.

"Hey! She's an adult, I'm a teenager, this is short for me! And this isn't even my idea!" She countered. 

Gran Torino patted her shoulder. "Stop that brat. In fact, you should be happy that you gotta show em out. Those clothes, you can't wear them without getting accompanied by a hero. And be thankful Katsuki only made that shorter, who knows what he could've done if you're not in good terms." He replied.

"Trust me, if that ever happens, he won't change anything. He'll either throw it or burn it. Probably both." She muttered, pouting before realizing something. "So are we taking the bullet train from Koufu to Shinjuku?" She asked. 

"Yep." He simply answered. The greenette hummed as a thought comes to her mind.

On the way to Shinjuku, they'll be passing by Hosu.

"Iida-kun..." She muttered under her breath. 

She's worried about him...

She'll just contact him later then!

_____________________________________________

At Hosu around the same time, Iida is patrolling around with the her he's interning with, The Normal Hero: Manual.

"Today it's even more patrolling! Sorry I couldn't switch things up for something better!" The hero stated with as much energy he can muster up to give life to their lifeless patrol. 

"Uhh......no...........it's actually better this way......" He trailed off as the both of them slowed down and soon stopped walking. The hero stared at the teenager in unease. Not sure if he should bring it up but as an adult, he need to make his intentions clear. He stared at him for a little more while before deciding to speak up. "Uhhhhh......it's awkward to ask, but, you're totally chasing after the hero killer......aren't you?" He stated, slightly on edge. 

The teenager flinched in surprise, looking up at the hero.

Bingo

"That's..."

"I couldn't think of any other reason for you to come to my office. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that you came, very much actually. It's just that, you shouldn't act out of personal grudge." Manual started, staring seriously at the teenager. "We heroes don't have the authority to give out punishment, or the jurisdiction to make arrest. We follow regulations and we get permission to use our quirks. Heroism shouldn't cross the boundary to Vigilantism. If by any chance you do take that action, then that would be a heavy sin." He continued. "Ah! But I'm not saying that the Hero Killer is without sin or anything! And you're pretty straight-laced too! Your eyes are so, like, relentlessly glaring! I'm just anxious!" He rambled on as the aura of the teenager turned gloomy.

"No...I... appreciate your warning." The teenager uttered out. 

His fists clenched in suppressed rage.

_______________________________

Dark purple mist-like vortex, swirled around behind Kurogiri and Shigaraki who's standing atop a water tank situated on a rooftop of a building in Hosu City. Their third companion, the Hero Killer, have just left some moments ago. Leaving a pissed off quite mentally unstable wreckage loving adolescent whining how he and the hero killer don't get along. 

If the Hero Killer's gonna go roam around having a killing spree then he'll do what he wants!

"This is a competition of who can rampage the most..... I'm gonna take your precious pride. Your self-worth. Your prestige. And CRUSH them...... great senpai..." He grumbled bitterly.

Behind him, three Nomus stepping out from the misty portal. 

______________________________

Sun's already down, Izuku and Gran Torino is currently on the bullet train. The greenette slightly fidgeting in her seat. Not sure why but there's an unpleasant feeling in her gut that's telling her that something's happening. Something wrong. 

Her attention constantly turning to her phone as she waited for a reply, any kind of reply from her friend situated in Hosu. That's another thing worrying her as they're currently passing by the aforementioned city. 

[PLEASE HOLD ONTO YOUR SEATS, PASSENGERS, WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDERGOING AN EMERGENCY STOP-]

The train screeched onto a stop oh so suddenly, catching the greenette of guard.

'What was that about-'

Her thought cut off by the loud crash in front of them as a person-, a hero crashed inside the train. The people on the train started to panic while the greenette and the old hero beside her stared wide eyed as a huge figure soon followed the trashed hero, coming in from the huge hole made on the side of the train. The smoke cleared, now clear from dust, the hideous deformed creature in front of them, with its huge hand, slammed the hero's head down, a loud crack was heard before the passengers screamed in fear. 

The greenette stood up from her seat, eye-wide in terror, hands already sporting flames. 

WHAT THE HECK IS A NOMU DOING HERE OF ALL PLACES?!?

"SIT DOWN KID!!" The old hero yelled  before charging at the Nomu, bringing the fight outside and away from the civilians. 

Snapping out from the surprise attack. She stood up and went to the huge hole, leading outside. The color on her face, draining as she stared at the state of the city in front of her. Hosu is in a big hellhole. 

"IIDA!" She exclaimed in panic, remembering her friend here who's probably in trouble. Without a second thought, she jumped off and into the train tracks, activating full cowl before completely jumping out to a rooftop.

"Igh, I'm gonna regret this!" She yelled to herself before sprinting off.

There's a Nomu involved, which means Shigaraki is involved.

Curse him for pulling this shitshow.

"Please Iida-kun... don't do anything stupid." She muttered under her breath, frustrated. 

And there goes her workplace experience...

This day can't get anymore, worse can it?