Perfect Day Gone Wrong

What a beautiful day! A very beautiful day for Izuku. She was served breakfast in bed by Katsuki as an apology for all the teasing and also to get back his Izuku Bedroom Pass, as per what she calls it (Or an All Might Shrine Pass, according to Katsuki). She received a package from her uncle Nighteye, which is a new hero figurine of All Might. She broke her sit up record at their morning exercise. Katsuki allowed her in the kitchen while he's cooking and helped making the bento without messing things up this time. And she didn't forget her hero analysis notebook this time! Today is a great day!

What could possibly go wrong-

"The fuck is this?"

The front gate was blocked by a large crowd of media. Katsuki is twitching beside her while she feels frustration bubbling inside her. 'Spoke too soon. There goes my day.' She just sighed her frustration out, tugging at their intertwined fingers, putting the other's attention to her.

"Let's just go unnoticed." She sighed out

"Huh?! How the fuck do you think we'll go unnoticed?!" Katsuki burst out, making some of the reporters turn to them.

"Hey you're UA students! Are you from the Hero Course? Can you describe All Might as a teach- wait you two are from the Sludge Incident right?" A couple of more surrounded them, making Izuku jump and cling to Katsuki. Ever since that incident, she always gets like this whenever she's crowded by people.

"Izu above!"

"Uhn!"

Izuku used Telekinesis to make them float as Katsuki carried her bridal style, and flew across the mob of reporters to the gate entrance where they met with Aizawa and Present Mic.

"Get inside." Aizawa said. He put her down and there they sprinted to their classroom.

This is not the first time they had to use that floating tactic to get to school. It happened first on Valentines day when they were in 1st year of Junior High, when people still doesn't know about the pair. A mob of teenagers awaits for the blonde's arrival and blocked the gate for that one purpose. And Katsuki, as the little shit he is, devised a plan for this purpose also. So, they went over the school's wall than walking past the angry mob who were dragged away by teachers and back to each classroom.

They reached the classroom panting heavily, catching their breath.

"Don't you like try getting skinny lay low a little? If this happen everyday, fuck gets in my way. Imma blast those shits away." Katsuki grunted as they went inside the room. taking their seats.

Not long after, Aizawa entered the room, taking the podium in front. "I hope you've all rested from the battle trial yesterday. I took the liberty to look into your marks and evaluations. Bakugou..." Aizawa started, making the boy's ear twitch.

".....You have a great quirk but its very destructive. If that was the real thing, there would be more property damage than normal. Pay attention on not making more damage. And Yagi...." Izuku froze...

"Your plan is good but reckless at the same time. If that was also real, you'll create more property damage and you could've also detonated the bomb. Control your power more."

She just muttered a 'yes' under her breath. 

"Now for homeroom. I'm sorry to bring this up on you all....... but we need to pick a class representative." 

'Finally! Something school like!' They sighed in relief.

And there started the 1A riot. Almost everyone are raising their hands to volunteer to do the deed of being the class rep. Izuku sank on her seat, cringing at her eager and loud classmates. She don't really have any interest on being class rep. She's been class rep ever since middle school and in Junior High, she's been elected as Secretary of the Student Council. She even succeeded on making Katsuki run for Treasurer. She's not really bothered about it-