Deku and Bullies

Time has passed and the kids are now 3 years old. Inko walked into little Izuku's room and woke her up to eat her breakfast.

"Izu, wake up baby." Inko taps Izuku making her stir up in her sleep, slowly opening he eyes then smiled at the sight of her mother. "Morning mama." Izuku said while rubbing her eyes." Come on, time for breakfast." Inko said. Izuku made grabby hands making her mom pick her up and carry her downstairs towards the kitchen and put her down on a stool at the kitchen island. Her mom handed her a plate with pancakes.

"Finish that so I could bathe you. After getting you dressed up, Mitsuki will pick you up. She will drive you and Katsuki-kun to the daycare so you better be a good girl."

"I'm a good girl mama. Can mama pick Kacchan and I at the daycare?" Izuku asked, looking up from her plate.

"Sorry baby but mama can't today. Mama will be busy today at work and I would probably go home late because there's plenty of work mama didn't finish yesterday."

"Then can I stay at aunt Mitsuki's tonight?" Izuku asked hopeful to spend the night and play with her best friend more.

"I'll ask her. I'll just prepare your bath, you go finish your pancakes." Inko then kissed the top of her head and ruffled he wild curls. "Love you baby." Izuku giggled. "Love you too mama!"

Inko went up to her room and get her clothes the daycare provides. A plain light blue, long sleeved tunic and a skirt along with Izuku's own undergarment. She went down to the bathroom downstairs and ready the water for Izuku's bath.

"Mama I'm finished!" Inko heard Izuku said from the kitchen. Sound of Izuku's small steps got closer as she went to the bathroom.

After Izuku got dressed, with her All Might doll in her hand, she rushed out of their house after hearing a beep of a car outside. Inko giggled after she heard her little angel shouting 'Kacchan' over and over again. Inko went out with Izuku's lunch box containing her bento and handed it to Mitsuki.

"Ne Mitsuki, can Izuku-"

"Can Deku stay the night?!" Katsuki butted in.

"Please aunt Mitsuki!"

The two moms looked at the two kids who's holding each others hand. The kids are very close and likes to glomp and cuddle each other that every time they have a chance, they hold hands or keep the other close enough hand reach.

"Of course you can. Now go inside the car and wait for me. Inko and I are talking."

"Oh it's okay. I'm just about to ask if Izuku can stay the night since I'll be having overtime at work. And since you already agreed, just take care of Izuku for me." Inko said.

"Okay then. Now you two, say bye to Inko." Mitsuki said then walked to he car.

"Bye bye mama! Good luck on work!" "Bye auntie Inko! I'll take care of Deku so don't worry!!" The two kids said then waved with their free hands and run to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now you two, make friend with others. You little runt don't be rude to others and be like little Izuku here." Mitsuki said then ruffled their hair. Izuku just giggled while Katsuki swatted he moms hand and yelled,"Shut up hag!" at her.

"Kacchan. Don't yell at auntie. It's bad." Izuku said then pouted.

"This is why I love you. Now go on you two. Make friends okay." Mitsuki said then kissed their foreheads and gave them to the teacher. They waved bye to Mitsuki as she drove away.

The teacher lead them to a room with other children already there playing.

"Good morning everyone. We have two new friends today. Please gather around so we can know each other." The teacher said. The other children gathered around them, making Izuku a little bit conscious and moved a little more closer to Katsuki. The teacher started.

"My name is Yoshino Hani. Call me Hani-sensei. My quirk can make plants grow faster. My most precious thing for me is my family. Now introduce yourself just like I did." The teacher said and Katsuki stepped up

"The name's Bakugou Katsuki! I still don't have my quirk but I bet it would be awesome and Izuku is my bestest friend." Katsuki said proudly.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku. My quirk haven't manifested yet either. Kacchan is also my bestest friend and also most precious to me next to mama. nice to meet you all!" Izuku said.

"Now go and play with the others." The teacher said, motioning them to go and play.

Katsuki and Izuku went into a corner and played heroes just like how they play at home. When two guys walked up to them.

"Hey you two, I'm Tsubasa, do you want to play heroes with us? " The first boy said

"We're already playing heroes! Do you want to join us? Izuku asked

"Yeah so there can be some civilian." Katsuki added

"Why should we be the civilian? Izuku should do it since she's a girl! Girls are weak. Girls needs saving!" Tsubasa said while the other boy just nodded in agreement

"Deku isn't weak!" Katsuki replied back, ready to tackle the boy any moment. Izuku tugged at his sleeve and shook her head no....

But Katsuki said to auntie Inko that he'll protect Izuku.

"Then why do you call her deku then? Deku means useless! That just proves that she is weak because she is usele-" Without even letting him finish, Katsuki pushed him harshly that made Tsubasa fall on his back with a small thud.

"Don't you dare call Deku useless! And I'm the only one who can call her Deku you loser! Bully!" Katsuki said then dragged Izuku away from them and into another corner of the room.

He looked at her. Her eyes glossy and big fat tears streamed down her cheeks. She looked straight into his eyes. "Ne Kacchan, am I really a Deku? Am I useless? Am I weak?" Katsuki then hugged her, patting her back. "You're not useless. Deku sounds like 'Dekiru' right? For me, it sounds like you can do it! And your not weak! We will be hero partners in the future after all! And even without a quirk, we will be together then you will be my wife!"

"Really Kacchan? You're not lying?" Izuku said, wiping her tears.

"Of course! A hero would never lie right?! Besides, those idiots don't know what their talking about."

"Kacchan! You said a bad word!"

"I don't care. And don't let them call you Deku! I'm the only one who can call you that! You're my Deku and only mine!" Katsuki said then Izuku nodded in agreement and the cuddlefest have began.