Just The Beginning

It's the day. It's finally the day. The day of the Sports Festival.

It's the day where they will compete for the top and prove themselves to other heroes. The day Izuku and Katsuki would be proving and saying out loud that they are here and ready to fight! 

For the past two weeks, all of them have been giving their best to train. Whether it's during their heroics class or at home and even during their free time.

Izuku and Katsuki have been training till their bodies drop. Waking up early every morning, starting their routine before getting ready for school. During their heroics class, they're sparring with one another and sometimes with their other classmates for them to help each other. And during weekends, they spend the whole day practicing their quirks.

Now they're gathered at the waiting room, calming their nerves.

As much as Izuku is confident that she'll win this, she still can't feel but feel anxious. She's not good with crowds, what more is a whole stadium filled with people who'll be watching them. And they'll be filming this live on tv!

"Izuku-chan, are you alright?" Uraraka asked her.

"Yeah, you've been fidgety the whole time, kero." Asui added.

"I'm okay guys. But thanks for worrying." She reassured.

"Why aren't you with Bakugou-kun? Did you two fought?" the brunette asked, pointing at where the blonde is sitting.

The blonde is sitting at the table with the other guys are.

"No we did not. It's just, he's teasing me nonstop that if I get you know, nervous, anxious and whatever the hell is, just go to him and he'll give me a hug." She said with a blush.

"What's wrong with that? You're cuddling like crazy everyday that I'm wondering why Aizawa sensei isn't questioning you both." Asui stated.

"No. It's because what he means by that is he'll make me sit on his lap and the next thing I know I'll be dozing off which I don't need right now. It's a tactic that he uses to me when we were kids but now he........ started......... kissing me when he do it." She stuttered out while covering her flustered face in shame.

The two just snickered at hee and patted her shoulder.

"That's okay Izuku-chan. Although, that would be fun to watch." Uraraka said.

"Yagi." 

She turned to the guy who spoke, Todoroki.

"Oh, Todoroki-kun. What can I do for you?" She asked.

"I'm going to beat you."

The greenette stared at the guy.

"Wh-"

"Since you're All Might's child, his attention focused on you. I won't pry into that, but I will beat you." He stated with a cold stare.

"Well, good luck with that. Even students from other departments and sections are going for the win. Kacchan and I have been training hard for this day. Everyone does. So don't expect for me to hold back because I'm also here to win." She stated, looking straight to his eyes.

The people in the room can almost feel the tension in the air.

She turned around and walked to the blonde who's now up on his feet.

"And you know what Todoroki-kun, I'm not the only you should be challenging."

Not long after, they were called.