Class 1A Hero Course: Quirk Apprehension Test

They gathered on the field wearing their blue gym uniforms and they're about to do their quirk apprehension test.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation? Won't we be late for that?" Uraraka asked

"If you're going to be a hero, you don't have the time for such leisurely events. UA's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes. And you've done this already in Juior High right? It's just like that but now, you're allowed to use your quirk." He said and held up what looks like a phone where their activities are listed on.

"Yagi, you finished at the top of the practical exam right? What was your best result on softball throw during junior high?" Aizawa asked.

"65 meters." She said, a little bit down which made Katsuki snickered beside her since even if she's almost good at every sports, she can't still beat Katsuki on almost all of them.

"Try doing it with your quirk." Aizawa said then gave her the ball. "You can do whatever you want as long as you're inside that circle." He said, referring to where he made her stand on. "Give it all you got and don't hold back. We don't accept half assed performance here."

Izuku inhaled and exhaled as she activated full cowl, covering herself in green kind of electricity and small flames. She added fire on the ball. Fixed her form and throw the ball using 10%. When its about to fall, she used telekinesis to make it float away more. She let go of control over it when she thought it would be far enough.

"Know your own maximum first. That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Aizawa said and held up the small screen earlier that now says 897.9 meters.

"897.9? Seriously?"

"Awesome!"

"What's this? Looks fun!"

"We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!"

" 'It looks fun', huh? You will train three years to become a hero, will you still have that attitude the whole time?" The class was silenced by this.

"All right. The one who comes in last place will be judged that have no potential and will be rewarded by expulsion. We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to UA's Hero Course!" Aizawa said with this creepy smile that made chill crawl up her spine.

"But its our first day! Won't it be unfair to expel someone this early?" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Natural disaster, big accidents and selfish villains. Calamities that can't be predicted. The world is full of unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to talk to your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, UA will do all it can to give you hardships after another. Go beyond, plus ultra. Overcome it with all you've got. That's our school motto."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For their first test, they're doing 50-meter dash. They were paired by twos. First up was Iida and a girl with long green hair and big eyes. They took off after the machine said start. Iida ran with long strides every steps, finishing with 3.04 seconds as his record. The girl on the other hand hopped throughout the track like a frog's hop, finishing 5.58 seconds.

Next up was Uraraka and a guy with a tail. She used her quirk to lighten the weight of her clothes and shoes. The guy finished with 5.49 seconds while Uraraka finished with 7.15 seconds. Next was pairs with the guy that can shoot laser from his belt and a girl with pink skin color. After them, it's Katsuki's and Izuku's turn.