Motivation

Police later came, gathering the student and asking them questions about what happened. The medics took Aizawa and Thirteen while All Might was sent to the infirmary on Recovery Girl's words. Izuku went with All Might while Katsuki stayed behind. Making sure that no one goes home immediately.

They were sent back to their classroom when the police have already got their statements. The whole ride was quiet. No one dared to speak. Even at the changing rooms, no one spoke. When they got back to their classroom, it was complete and utter silence. Katsuki decided to break that. He stood up in front, effectively getting all of his classmate's attention.

"You.....all of you..... I'm saying this on behalf of Izuku so listen up.....Everything, and I literally mean EVERYTHING that you will hear in this fucking room, stays in this fucking room. Nothing that will be said in here should reach outside and be told to the most retarded person you know or even to your fucking dog. Are we fucking clear?"

A snort came from someone, followed by a chuckle and turned into a full blown laughter. The room erupted with laughter, making the blonde sigh in relief now that the tension is lessen.

"Now all of you shut the fuck up!! Izuku, stop eavesdropping and get your ẃass here!!" He said.

The door slid open and there stood Izuku with a sheepish smile on her face as she slowly walked to Katsuki, taking his place as the blonde stepped back and leaned on the board.

"So, some of you might got a clue why I'm her in front. Especially Todoroki-kun, Kirishima-kun, and probably also Tsuyu-chan and Mineta-kun....." She started,she looked back but the blonde just motioned for her to go on and continue.

"....And pretty much who heard me shout at the top of my lungs. Well, I...."

"Just fucking say it." The blonde said.

"All Might is my Dad." She said.

The room then went silent before they started asking one question after the other.

"SHUT UP!!!" The growled out

That made them quiet. But then, Kirishima stood up.

"Just one question. It's been bothering me for some time now. If All Might is your father, then who's that guy in the green vest?" He asked before sitting down again.

She already expected that but hearing it really made her nervous.

"That....."

"He's a fucking shitbag. Fucking excuse for a person." Katsuki butted in.

"Yeah, he is." She agreed

Now, she already made up a story for this.

"He was my mom's ex husband....he thinks that I'm his child but no. She left my mom, thinking that she can't conceive a child." She stated

"But he also have a fire quirk." Todoroki spoke up which is a surprise.

"My mom said that my grandpa also have a fire quirk. So is my mom's older brother. " 

Todoroki just nod at that.

"That's all everybody. Please keep it a secret only our class knows. Thank you."

After that, their students started to leave. Izuku and Katsuki went to the infirmary to wait for Toshinori. Tsukauchi was also there who offered them a ride home.

                                                       =====

The next day, the class was suspended the next day which is a bummer. But god news is, Mitsuki and Masaru returned that day.