Can't Let Him Die

"Oi baka Izu! Come on were gonna be late!" Katsuki pulls at the girl beside her who is currently being amazed by watching a ruckus that the heroes Death Arms and Backtraft is handling. And now Kamui just added to the list.

"But Kacchan! It's Kamui Woods! IN THE FLESH!!"

"Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil!" (Yeah, he yelled it)

"Isn't that a bit fucking dramatic?" Katsuki thought

"Oh! Here it comes! Pre-emptive..binding.....Lacquered Chain Prison-!" "Canyon Canon!"

A hero with gigantification quirk just kicked the robber.

"Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance." Mt. Lady introduced then winked.

Katsuki then dragged Izuku who's writing nonstop on her Hero Analysis Notebook an also gushing about the live debut of a new heroine they just witnessed.

"Oi! Stop your mumbling Deku. She's just some new heroine that happened to be debuting today. Also going with the skimpy outfit that would gain her more publicity."

"I know Kacchan! But come on! We're talking about gigantification quirks here! Can she control how tall she can be? Is there a time limit? Can she just make one part of her body large? For example her hands! Can she use her quirk solely on a specific part of her body or it needs to be over all? Oh! What if she-!" She was cut off by Katsuki who pecked at her lips, earning him a hard smack at the back of the head.

"Wha- What was that for Kacchan!?" Izuku stuttered

"To shut you up. Come on nerd, were late."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you o think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but.... you're all..... pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" The teacher said then tossed the handouts in the air. The whole classroom erupted with joy and excitement, that most of them simultaneously activate their quirk, except for two.

"Sensei, don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects." Katsuki said, as proudly as ever. The class then erupted with complains about Katsuki to shut up.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right Bakugou?" The teacher said.

"That national high school?"

"It was in the top this year.

"Their acceptance is really low too!"

The room was then filled with loud chatters going by similar lines.

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" Katsuki said then hopped onto the top of his desk. " I aced the mock test. I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into UA. I'll surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name will be inscribed in the history of top earners!!" He bragged.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya wanted to go to UA too right?"

'Oh shit!'. Katsuki thought. He forgot that Izuku is watching him. He turned to the said girl who's currently busy looking (more like glaring) and smiling at him. Her aura a bit off than her usual cheery one. Yep, she's giving him the look. She then turned and looked at their teacher. Her smile normal again and replied. "Your right sensei." She said politely. Then turned to him again. "Kacchan. Sit properly." She said (ordered). Katsuki just clicked his tongue and happed down off his desk.