Two Stories. Two Problems. Two Reasons

The Cavalry Battle just ended and they were given an hour for lunch. She was about to go to Katsuki, so they can eat together. 

But why is she here???

"Todoroki-kun, you wanted to tell me something?  What is it?" 

She was dragged by Todoroki before she can even ask why.

"If we stay behind, the mess hall will be crowded." 

The two toned guy just stood there and probably glaring at her if she's right. Yeah he's definitely glaring. But its not like the blonde's which is intimidating. Todoroki's is much colder.

"You blindsided me, so much that I broke my own  pledge." He started. "Neither Iida, nor Yaoyorozu, nor Kaminari, nor Tokoyami, nor Uraraka felt it. Only I felt it. After all, aside from you, I've seen All Might at full power." 

"So....? What is it that you want to say? I don't get it." She stated. Clearly confused.

"I'm saying that what I felt for you is the same. Both of you are too similar. If I didn't know that you're All Might's child, I would've thought that maybe you're his secret love child." 

The greenette just stood there, trying to stop the chuckle trying to escape her.

"Well, yeah hahahhahahahaha..., he's my dad after all." She covered her mouth, trying to stop herself from laughing. 

Secret love child??! Seriously??! Of all things??

She took a deep breath, composing herself.

"Okay. Todoroki-kun. Seriously, why do you want to talk to me?" She asked, looking straight at the two toned guy.

'If I don't have Kacchan, I would've think that this is a confession.' She thought because of the intense stare coming from the guy.

"You must know about my father. Endeavor." He started.

"He's been stuck as the no.2 hero . And because you're the no.1 hero's daughter... I need to win all the more. My old man will do anything to advance his position. As a hero, he made a name with crushing force. But it was never enough to dethrone the living legend All Might from being the no.1, making him a great eyesore for him. And since he couldn't surpass All Might, he deviced a plan..." 

She hold up her hand making him pause.

"Hold on. What are you talking about? Todoroki-kun... why are you telling this to me?" Confusion taking over her.

"You've heard of quirk marriages right?" The guy asked.

"Well... I mean yeah. That's-" then something clicked in her mind. "Don't tell me-" 

"That thing became a problem for the second and the third generation after the phenomenon of superpowers started. Choosing a spouse based only to enhance your own quirk and passing it onto your children...... forcing people into marriage. The old-fashioned way of thinking brought about by a lack of ethics. He is a man with both accomplishments and money. He easily won over my mother's family and got  a hold of my mother's quirk. He is trying to fulfill his desire by raising me to be a hero that surpass All Might. Fuck him...! I won't be a tool for a scum like him!!"

"In my memories, my mother is always crying......" With his left arm, he brought up his hand to his scar on his face. "Your left side is unsightly...... My mother said as she poured boiling water on me...... " 

She brought her hand to cover her mouth.

For once in her life...... she doesn't know what to do......