First Hurdle!!

The whole place is filled with the malicious laugh that bounced from the walls and echoed  through the whole place as the guy walked back to his company of villains. Enough time for Katsuki to drag the fuming Izuku back to their group.

The guy with looked like hands attached to his body stepped up. "Where is he? Where is All Might? We gathered up a lot of us.....you can't tell me that the symbol of piece isn't here...." The guy ominously spoke.

"I wonder if he'll show up if we kill these kids....."

Eraser readied himself, wore is goggles and held onto his capture weapon.

The other students are already panicking, some are composed and a part is angry. Eraser ordered for Thirteen to evacuate the students and contact the school. He even ordered Kaminari to try contacting the school but the system seemed to be hacked.

"Sensei, are you gonna fight alone? Even if you suppress all of their quirk, there are too many of them! This is not your fighting style!" Izuku stated pleadingly to the guy to stop.

"A Hero always have more than one trick up their sleeves. Thirteen, I'm counting on you!" He sai before jumping to the action and taking down villains bit by bit.

"Incredible... I forgot one-to-group battle is sensei's specialty-" She said before being dragged away by the blonde beside her.

"This is not the fucking time to analyze Deku!" The blonde warned, she just muttered an apology.

But before they can get another step forward, a dark cloud of mist blocked their way.

"I'm afraid I cannot let you."

A voice spoke through the black mist.

"Greetings. We are the Villain Alliance. I apologize for the presumption, but we took it upon ourselves to enter Yueei Academy, the base of heroes. In order to engage with Mr. All Might, the Symbol of Peace. We were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see. But he's not here, perhaps something happened? Oh Well....setting that aside.... THIS IS MY ROLE...."

Black mist surrounded them. Izuku clenched her fists, only to feel something missing...... her eyes widen..

"KACCHAN!!!" She called out as the blonde and Kirishima  went up and charged at the shadowy figure. But it has no effect.

"It's no use! Run you two! RUN!!" Thirteen ordered them but it was too late.

"YOU WILL BE SCATTERED....."

Izuku reached out but in a moment, she was falling, and splashed to the water.

'Warping! His quirk is warping! And they're after Dad's head? What the hell is going on??' She thought to herself as she tried to swim to the surface...

"Oho? The chum has come!" Izuku turned to the side to see a villain. It charged after her and she panicked,  but it was kicked away by someone.

'Tsuyu-chan!' She thought in relief. Tsuyu encircled her with her tongue by the waist and was pulled as the frog girl swam to the surface. She was thrown to the boat. Mineta was also thrown rather more harshly than she was. Soon after, Tsuyu joined them on board.

"Thank you Tsuyu-chan." Izuku said

"Your welcome Izuku-chan.But boy, that was a close one." Tsuyu uttered.

"Well, there goes the curriculum..! If you think about it, the media break in happened yesterday must have been a ploy to obtain information. They must have used the warp gate to get inside the building while the teachers are busy to shoo away the reporters. They're waiting for the perfect moment to swoop in and maybe now their preparations are complete." She stated.