Cavalry Battle

"AND NOW IT'S OVER! HERE ARE THE RESULT!!"

Their rankings are shown on a screen. There are total of 42 students with Izuku as first, followed by Todoroki then Katsuki. 

"The 42 students at the top will be advancing to the next event!! I'm sorry for the kids that failed but don't take it to the heart!" Midnight started.

"Now then, onto today's next event! I already know what it would be but the suspense is killing me.....! What could it be....?! BEHOLD!!"

Then the name of the event popped up on the screen.

HUMAN CAVALRY BATTLE!

"Human cavalry...?"

"But that's not a game that works with individual players. How will it work?" Tsuyu asked.

"You can all form teams of 2-4 freely and form a horseback configuration! Basically it's the same rules as a normal Human Cavalry Battle; swipe enemy riders' headbands and guard your own. Except for one thing, everyone will receive points based on their performance from the last trial!!" She explained.

"Which means that the points value of each human warhorse will change based on who's in it?" Someone asked.

"DON'T SAY WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY BEFORE I CAN!!" Midnight exclaimed, cracking her whip but continued. "But yes that's right!! And the number of points you're worth will be 5 points if you placed 42nd, 10 if you're 41st, 15 if you're 40th, and so on.."

"With the exception of 1st place whose head is worth....."

Why does she feel like something horrible would happen.

"TEN MILLION POINTS!!!!!"

She's fucked.

"Ten......million..?" She stuttered out.

"IF I WERE YOU, I'D AIM FOR THE ONE WHO GOT FIRST!! THIS IS A CHANCE FOR THE LOW TO SURPASS THE HIGH!! WELCOME TO OUR SURVIVAL GAME!!"

Yep. She's totally fucked.

=====

The stares of the other students are making her quiet uneasy.

She walked to the blonde.

"Kacchan team up with me!" She pleaded. The blonde just gave her a shit eating grin.

"No. Because I will fucking steal that points of yours with my team." The blonde ruffled her hair before walking away from her, soon he got crowded by some of her classmates.

Ojiro even avoided her when she looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Izuku-chan!"

She turned around to see the bubbly brunette giving her a bright smile.

"Let's team up!"

"Uraraka-chan!!" She finally got her first team- wait..

"You mean.... its okay...? Even though everyone will be after my 10 million...?" She asked hesitantly.

"It's all right! If we can just keep avoiding them, we'll win! And I'd rather team up with people I'm friends with! Any time!!"

She's an ANGEL!!

If Uraraka is teaming up with her, she have a pretty good plan in her mind but needed some people who needs to have even close to the required abilities. She dragged Uraraka with her to the person she have in mind to have in her team.....

"I refuse."

....which refused her soon after rambling about formation. Iida explained to her how he's amazed by her and how he wants to be a proper rival who can compete with her. She felt disappointed yet proud at the same time. Disappointed because she didn't got to convince Iida to be in her team, and proud because she made someone to be this focused on winning.