Class 1A

"Izuku! Do you have everything you need?" Inko ased from downstairs, preparing breakfast for them.

"Yes mom!" Izuku said as she ties her hair in a high ponytail. She looked into the mirror after and seemingly contented on how she looked.

She grabbed her yellow backpack and went downstairs and straight into the dining table.

"You're awfully slow today Deku." Katsuki told her after she sat next to him. The said guy already munching on his portion of waffles.

"Can't a girl take time on dressing up properly? Unlike Kacchan, I wear complete uniform and that consists with the tie." She said and started to eat her own waffles.

So you must be wondering why Katsuki is at the now Yagi's Residence? Simple. Because apparently, Katsuki's mom and dad are  on a trip on a trip away from Mustafu and won't be back for a week at most.

The day before they left, Katsuki and Mitsuki, his mom, started yelling at each other again and fighting over whether they would leave Katsuki in charge of the house or leave him on Inko's care. He doesn't have a problem on staying at his auntie Inko's and uncle Toshi's place. What his problem is, they're treating him like a child that can't even look after the house. But since Inko and Toshinori already approved of Katsuki's stay and Izuku excited about having a week of 'sleepover' with the blonde, he doesn't have any chance on winning.

"Whatever nerd." He said and continued on pigging out.

"So you two ready for your first day?" Toshinori asked then took a sip from his coffee.

"Absolutely!" "Of course uncle." Izuku/Katsuki said.

"Remember, I'll be there as a teacher too so don't expect special treatment from me." 

"Tch. Who cares about special treatments? If you do that to us, it means you see us as weaklings so don't even think about it." Katsuki said.

"Besides, what's the point of being at the top if you took a shortcut?" Izuku added

Toshinori just smiled at the two, thinking that they really have grew up already.

"Won't you two be late?" Inko suddenly asked that made the two look at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Shit! Hurry up nerd!" Katsuki said after downing his drink.

Izuku just nodded and downed hers as well. she wore her backpack and went to the front door and grabbed her red shoes.

"Come on hurry up!" Katsuki said again, already holding the door open.

"Geez Kacchan." she stood up and looked back one last time. "Bye mom! Dad!" She said before Katsuki completely dragged her out.

They sat side by side on the train, leaning to each other.

"Kacchan. You didn't forgot the bento right?" Izuku asked.

"Of course nerd." Katsuki said, remembering why he needs to do the bentos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A week after the Entrance Exam-

The Bakugou's and Yagi's are still waiting for the acceptance letter. Masaru and Mitsuki are just chilling at their living room while Katsuki and Izuku are in the kitchen making snacks when Inko burst from the front door, holding two envelopes in hand.

"Inko! Are you okay?!" Mitsuki asked

"The letters arrived!" The two teenagers bolted up to her after hearing this and quickly grabbed the ones named after them.