Chapter 17

It was only quiet, hearing the rumble of the new engine resonate through the Camaro as Danielle "drives" Sam and Mikaela to an unknown place. Puddles splash outside of the car, as the Camaro drives over small potholes, entering a dimly lit alleyway. Danielle faintly looks around as the car pulls down the alleyway, not even seeing an animal in sight. If was as if the Camaro can sense Danielle's discomfort, as the radio in the car starts to slightly stir, emitting a soft static sound, that somehow calmed Danielle's nerves. The Camaro stops in place, unlocking the doors, letting the 3 teenagers hop out of the car. Danielle carefully walks over to the hood of the Camaro, carefully resting her behind on the edge of the hood, finding the position calming against her ever-growing anxiety.

Just then, Mikaela gives a small gasp, causing the twins to look at her field of direction. The 3 catch notices of shadows slowing coming into the picture. The ever most prominent shadow was a-what appears to be- a Peterbilt Cab truck, the trucks people use for heavy towing large cargo.

"Yo," Sam whispers, nudging Danielle, "I didn't know trucks can have custom paint jobs."

Raising an eyebrow, Danielle glances at the truck, noticing the heavy custom detail said truck has. Its base was a pure blue color, with little red and orange flames encompassing the details around the truck. All and all, it looked unique, somewhat close to what the Camaro has when it comes to creativity.

Just then, Danielle hears a few more pairs of engines roaring, and spins around, seeing the cars come up from behind them. Mikaela, being nervous, frantically grabs Danielle's hand, holding onto it for dear life. The Peterbilt slowly comes to a stop in front of the teenagers, Danielle being the closest to it about 5 feet away, and all teenagers watch in awe, as the Peterbilt started to transform- much like how the Camaro and police car did before.

"Oh my God" Danielle whispers to herself, "They're aliens too."

The 3 watch as the Peterbilt transforms into a human-like-robot, seeing a face with two small spike-like headers fit on the robot's head. If anything, the robot reminded Danielle of the symbol on the Camaro's steering wheel, with the warrior-like symbol etched into the wheel, as if it was some brand. Danielle hears the cars behind them transforms in what she can already guess as human-like robots. All Danielle can stare at, was the robot in front of her, as it leans its face toward the 3 teenagers, its bright blue eyes- well, optics in a robots case- gazing down at the 3.

"Are you, Samuel James Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?" the truck asks them, speaking like a human.