Chapter 25

As Danielle and Mikaela walk over to the man in suit, Sam steps over a look of determination on his anxious face. They finally walk over to the man, Sam starting off.

"What is Sector Seven? Answer me" Sam orders.

"I'm the one who asks questions here. Not you, young man!" the man spats out.

"How did you know about the aliens?" Mikaela interjects.

"Where did you take our parents?" Danielle questions.

"I am not at liberty to discuss it" the man tells the 3.

"No?"

Sam reaches over the man's coat, going through his pockets.

"Hey. You touch me, that's a federal offense" the man warns Sam.

Sam backs off, but not without pulling out the man's badge, showing it to the said man, "Do-whatever-you-want-and-get-away-with-it-badge, right?"

"Yeah," the man scoffs, "with his big alien friend over there".

"Where is Sector Seven?" Sam asks once more.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Danielle quickly looks past the man's shoulder, seeing Bumblebee approach them. He pridely stands behind the man, with Ironhide and Jazz standing next to him. She looks up at Bumblebee's face, seeing his face showing an expression of amused. She watches his hand reach over to his crotch area, and automatically, Danielle flushes.

"W-Why is he going to his crotch? What the hell is Bumblebee doing?!" Danielle curses to herself.

Despite her flushness, Danielle continues to watch. An echoable pop sounds as Bumblebee pushes a switch back right by his crotch. As the pop sounds, a soda can falls out, hitting the man in the head as Bumblebee towers over him. Once the can hits the man in the head, yellow water gushes from the opening of Bumblebee, landing on the man's head, as well as soaking the rest of the suited men.

"Hey!" the man yells out, trying to cover himself from Bumblebee.

Sam and Mikaela laugh right beside Danielle, who was still flushed from earlier.

"Does this mean Bumblebee is pissing on the guy?" she thinks to herself, "It is kind of funny."

Optimus Prime looks over at the scene, his echoing voice causing Bumblebee to stop.

"Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man."

Bumblebee shrugs, flipping the hatch on his crotch that stops the flow of liquid. He gives a whir of laughter, stepping away.

As Bumblebee walks away, Sam takes the handcuffs out of Mikaela's hands, and takes a step closer to the suited soaked men, prompt handcuffing them. He leaves the main man in suit for Mikaela and Danielle to interrogate. And they do so hastily.

"All right, tough guy, take it off" Mikaela orders the man.

He hears this, and waves his hands, "What are you talking about?"

"Your clothes," Danielle speaks for Mikaela, folding her arms, "all of it, off."

"For what?"

"For threatening my dad" Mikaela informs the man.

The man grows angry as if he was cornered like a cat. He sighs, before taking off his coat, showing off his white button up.

"Little lady, this is the beginning of the end of your life," he threatens viciously, taking off his white button up, showing a tank top underneath with the logo "S7" on said top, "You're a criminal."

He undoes his pants, pulling them down, revealing Hawaiian boxers. He pulls the pants off of his boots, leaving him in his first layer of clothing.

"Those are nice," Mikaela comments, "Now get behind the pole."

Danielle walks over to the pole with the handcuffs in hand, waiting for the man to step closer to the pole. Once he does, Danielle doesn't waste any time handcuffing his hand to the pole.

"This is such a felony, what you're doing" the man's partner hisses at Danielle.

"I could say the same thing to you people, kidnapping my family" Danielle shoots back, "Be glad that we didn't do worse."

The two teenage girls walk away, meeting up with Sam and the rest of the Autobots.

"I will hunt you down."

"He will hunt you down."

"Without any remorse!"

"No remorse."

As both men continue to threaten, Danielle fires back walking away, raising her hand above her shoulder, giving the men in suits the bird. She's officially done for the night, and wants things to be done and over with. But, as she walks over to Optimus Prime, it seems like her night is only just beginning, sirens blaring from the distance. 

-------------

Hey guys, Darcy here. So, I would like to say thank you to everyone who is reading my stories, it means so much to me. I created this fanfiction book over 3 years ago, and I was so shy about letting everyone else read it. I thought I would get judged for what I wrote, since, at the time, not many people were fond of Transformers, at least, the people I was talking to were. They thought it was weird, that I have a thing for a robot, and that I wanted to write fanfiction about said robot. Now, that I'm rewriting the book series and making it more mature than what I previously wrote it as, it's bringing back so much nostalgia, that I can't thank you guys enough for what you're helping me with. With such positive feedback, it makes me want to continue writing, and continue making amazing stories for you. I love reading comments, it brings a wide smile to my face. Every vote you guys click, it makes me happy each time. I hope you guys stick with me, for this will be a long run with this series (bear in mind I have to continue making books for the movies= each movie gets a book). Also, I tend to post more often over on Quotev (I still post just as much on here) but if you would like to see that side, I have some other fanfictions on my profile there. The link to my Quotev is on my profile page. Anyway, enough with the sappiness, stay tuned for the next chapter, it's gonna be one hell of a ride.