Chapter 35

The sound of pounding footsteps echoes in the large tunnel as everyone runs over to the Allspark. Earlier, Bumblebee was carrying Danielle, but, with the tunnel getting narrow, he has to put her down on the ground, her running with the others. Bumblebee goes ahead of the group, knowing where the Allspark was from the supposed radiation.

Danielle runs right next to Sam, her legs continuing to ache as every second passes by. She holds Mikaela's hand in her right, Mikaela helping the light brunette run. As everyone nears the Allspark, Danielle feels her legs pick up the place. Her legs start to stop feeling sore, as if there was nothing wrong with them, to begin with. Danielle feels her senses heightened; She could have sworn if anybody actually takes a good look at her, she might have been looking like she was on drugs, with her dazed smile and energetic expression. As if sensing Danielle's sudden energy from afar, Bumblebee turns around, scanning for her figure in the crowd of military soldiers and S7 personnel. He spots her in the crowd, trying to speak to her without using words.

Somehow, even with Bumblebee's radio not even flickering, Danielle knows what Bumblebee was conveying through his optics.

"I feel it too, Bee," Danielle thinks to herself, "I feel the Allspark. It feels so warm.."

Going through over 15 tunnel shafts, everyone turns the last corner, exposing the large cave with the Cube in the middle of everything. The sight of the Cube makes Danielle gasp, seeing how ginormous the alien artifact rests onto the ground. Looking closer, she sees all the different engravings the Cube has, with many different swirls and Cybertronian characters all over every six faces of the Cube. Danielle feels a buzz growing all over her, knowing the Cube was radiating true, unimaginable power.

As everyone approaches the Cube, Danielle notices Bumblebee taking a closer step to it, his face inches away from one of the edges of the Cube, the only edge that was not resting on the ground. Bumblebee looks hesitant, carefully resting his hands on the edge of the Cube.

"Don't think about it, Bee" Danielle mumbles to the yellow Autobot, even if he cannot hear her due to the distance between them, "Just...let it happen."

He presses his hands harder against the Cube. Danielle hears Epps a couple feet away from her mumble some things, but it was on her deaf ears, as light emits from the Cube, gaining her attention.

Everyone watches in awe as Bumblebee sends a spark at the Cube, a visible wave of energy pulsating through the large object. Bumblebee does it once more, finally triggering a transformation. It was hard to see, but, around the very top edge of the Cube, starts to fold itself into one another, starting to lose its major size. The Cube continues to transform, causing everyone to watch in amazement as the once over 100-foot tall alien artifact turns into a 2-foot Cube, resembling the size of a packaging box. Bumblebee holds the now box-sized Cube in his hands, before looking over to everyone.

"Message from Starfleet, Captain- Let's get to it" Bumblebee's radio buzzes out.

Captain Lennox steps to the front of everyone, gesturing to Bumblebee towering beside him.

"He's right. We stay here, we're screwed with Megatron in the other hangar," Captain Lennox admits, "Mission city is 22 miles away. We're gonna sneak that Cube out of here and we're gonna hide it somewhere in the city."

"Good!" Keller exclaims, "Right!"

"But...." Lennox trails off, "we cannot make a stand without the Airforce."

"This place must have some kind of radio link!" Keller exclaims.

Simmons walks over to Keller, resting his hand on Keller's shoulder.

"Yes. Shortwave, CB!" Simmons exclaims.

"Yes, right!" Keller agrees.

Lennox coughs deliberately to gain the attention of Keller, in which he does. Danielle watches the scene fold in front of him, feeling Sam walk over to her, as well as Mikaela.

"Sir, you got to figure out some way to get the word out to them" Lennox pleads to Keller.

At the sound of Captain Lennox's plead, everyone starts to move, preparing to leave the Hoover Dam. Bumblebee from afar transforms into his alternate mode, the Cube inside his interior. He gives a small honk of his car horn, alerting the three teenagers.

"All right, Sam, Danielle, get in the car!" Captain Lennox orders the twins.

Bumblebee opens both sides of the car doors open becoming the three teenagers to hop inside. Danielle doesn't hesitate, running to the driver's side of Bumblebee, swiftly sitting in the driver's seat. Mikaela hops in the back seat, sitting next to the Cube, while Sam sits in the passenger seat. Danielle feels the sound of a seatbelt clicking next to her, finally noticing Bumblebee putting the seat belt on her, keeping her secure against the driver's seat. With a confirmation from Captain Lennox, Bumblebee drives out of the Cube hangar, over 4 rouge military 4 seater ATVs, each ATV positioning a mounted gun on the top of the roof, following closely behind Bumblebee's alt form.