Fistpunch! solves every problem.

Author: *takes off glasses* I'm impressed you managed to say "beautiful", without glaring at Emiko, Sasuke.

Sasuke: It had to be done.

Emiko: So you don't think I'm beautiful? (O_o)

Author: Well this isn't awkward...

Sasuke: I didn't say anything like that.

Emiko: Well it sure sounded like that.

Author: (._.) You guys..

Sasuke: I can't deal with these emotions anymore!

Emiko: I can't deal with NONE of your emotion's you duckbutt!

Author: O_O this shit is getting serious..

Sasuke: Like your hair, is naturally that colour. Its so fake I can hear Barbie crying.

Author: That's all for today, folks start the chapter!

- - - Chapter eight - - -

"Well..you sure I look good Yami-san?" I asked Kurayami, for the hundredth time this morning. My hair was in pigtails, and my usual purple outfit was on. "YES!" He growled at me. "So...today I become a Leaf Ninja and enter the academy." Blubbering the words all out, at once and staring at the mirror. "Have you told Ken, Atsuko and the others...about your leaving?" He inquired, I shushed him up. "Shush, no need to worry about that I'll do that all later." Finishing my hair, with a small black bow on the side of my face. "Perfect, so now I'm ready for Konoha." "I don't think this is..a good idea.." Kurayami mumbled beside me, as we sneaked out of the Castle. "Don't be silly, of cause it is." Grabbing my lunch, from the kitchen I sprung out of the window. "Psst! Come Kurayami! We don't have whole day!" I whispered/yelled at him. "We are sneaking out..this is all warning signs." He jumped out, and I telerported us to the leaf village. We walked towards the Village, I waved as I saw Kiba and his new buddy, Akamaru run by. "So..today's the day." My mind was racing, and my blood was pounding. "This is a bad idea..." Kurayami interjected. Ignoring him, I went into a dress boutique. "Oh welcome! Welcome! Ahh a new Leaf Ninja, funny I haven't seen you around what's your name dear?" A big lady, hushed out at me. "Uhm..I'm Emiko, Yamato." She gushed, me towards some dresses on special. Kurayami, growled telling me, where late. "Oh I'm sorry lady, but I've gotta go!" I yelled as I speed walked, towards the academy. I turned my head, and looked at Kurayami. A light bulb, glowed above my head. "PERFECT!" I yelled, while jumping onto the huge wolf. "Onward! My trusty steed!" Nudging him on his sides, to move forward. Hearing him sigh, he trotted towards the academy while I cheered on his back.

He threw me off his back, and I landed on the dirt. "Geez..thanks." He licked my cheek, "It was a pleasure, catch ya later kid." He poofed away, and I walked towards the academy. Making sure the Leaf Headband was secure around my forehead, I reached towards the door handle. "Come on..they won't bite...besides u pretty late." My mind weighed the chances of skipping class, and getting caught. "Screw it." I opened the door, and the first thing I saw was Naruto kissing Sasuke. My jaw dropped to the ground, and I laughed in disbelief. I fell to the floor, crying from laughter. Poor Naruto, he was getting his ass OWNED by Sakura.

(her proper name O_o) Iruka-sensei calmed the class down, "Everybody listen, we have a new exchange student. So be nice to her- "She's so hot I can't wait to take her shirt off- Iruka-sensei threw a board eraser at some boys head. "NONE OF THAT!" He screamed, the hearts in some guys eyes faded and some girls continued to glare at me. "As I was saying, her name is Emiko Yamato." I stepped forward, and smiled at everyone. A few faces, looked familiar as I stared at Naruto,Sasuke,Shikamaru,Kiba,Ino,Sakura and Choji..was eating some chips...what a shocker. "Emiko, go sit next to Hinata Hyuga." He instructed me, I looked up for the girls eyes and made my way towards her. I sat beside her, and smiled at her. She blushed and smiled back at me. "H-Hi Emiko-chan." She stuttered, I waved her off. "Call me Miko-chan." I said, while smiling at her. She blushed, and nodded at me. I waved at Naruto, and Kiba. Sasuke gave me a look, and I winked at him. "So Emiko, right?" I turned my head, and saw a white haired boy beside me. "My name is , Gin Ichimaru." He extended his hand, and I shook it firmly. "Heyy." "SILENCE EVERBODY!" Iruka-sensei screamed. "Geez this guy needs to take..a chill pill." I murmured. He was reading some team names, but I zoned out. "Team 10 Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Choji." Ino wailed, and Sakura did a fistpump... Okay ? (O_o) "Team eight: Aburame Shino, Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba." Hinata slumped slightly, "Hey don't worry Kiba's a great guy." Comforting her she nodded and gave me a half smile. "Team seven: Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke-"That's some bullshit!"Naruto screamed, from across the room. Iruka explained, because of his crap marks... Sasuke's in the team. LOL •_•. "And Sakura Haruno." Naruto cheered, and well Sakura was miserable. Oh..I was hoping I'd be stuck with them..but okay.. "Team six: Ichimaru Gin, Yamato Emiko and Abarai Renji." Smiling at Gin, he smiled back the bell rang and we all left to well..meet our partners. "Emiko! Can you believe I'm stuck with that LOSER!" Naruto yelled as, he grabbed my arm. "Wahh! Naruto!" He chuckled and released me. "Ahh.. Don't worry I'm sure Sasuke, and you will get along fine." He shook his head, in disagreement. "Anyway catch ya later Emiko! I'm going to go to Sa-kuu-ra-chan" he sang to me, while dancing away. "Okay then.." "Hey Emiko-chan, come this way we going to meet up with Renji." "Hai!" Catching up to Gin, he smiled at me. "Well what's Renji like?" I asked, he chuckled and rubbed his neck.. "Well..his complicated at first but yeah..er..you'll see." We walked to a tree, and I saw a boy with black hair sitting there. The minute we laid eyes on one another, my heart stopped beating and I knew from that day on I would be avoiding him, for the rest of my life. "Oh joy another reject for the team." He snapped, while shaking his black hair about. The mutiny began right there, the minute we laid eyes on each other. "Just what I need, another Royal asshole." He glared at me, and "tskd" me. Clicking my tongue at him, I sat down and began eating. "So Emiko-chan..what you having to eat?" Gin asked, while peering over my shoulder. "You want some sushi?" I offered him, with my chopsticks. He reached over to eat it, "I wouldn't eat anything, that peasant made most likely poisoned. Oh well, I guess all women really are useful for is cleaning, and cooking the two good C's." "Don't mind him, Emiko-chan his more of the...anti-social type...the type that die in a hole alone." I laughed at what Gin, said. "Hm" Renji replied, Gin and I ate sushi in delight. "So who do you think, our sensei will be?" Gin asked, I shrugged. "Dunno.." Guy-sensei seems like a, tough sensei..hope I don't get him. "Girl, go fetch me some water." Renji said, while clapping his hands. My Shi no me activated, summoning my katana I charged at him full speed away. "YOU ASSWIPE!" I screamed, while slamming my Katana down. He jumped back, avoiding my blade. Glaring at him, I threw Kunai's at him. "Pathetic, I know all about your "Death's eye." He mocked me, while deflecting the kunai's with his own. "OH YEAH WELL SUCK ON THIS!" I punched him in the stomach, he coughed blood onto my shirt and groaned. "I'm sick..I'm sick of people treating me... Like I'm worthless, like I'm nothing but a tool." Tears fell down my face, while I seethed at him. He seemed frozen, as blood dripped down his lips. Irritated with the smirk he gave me, I kicked him off of my fist. He flew backwards and I stalked off, my emotion's were all over the place. "Renji are you okay?" I heard Gin yell, as he ran towards him. He avoided me like a pariah, giving me some good space as he walked past me. "I'm going to the bathroom." He nodded his head stiffly, like a soldier while I stormed off.

Walking towards the bathroom, I saw Sasuke leaning over to kiss Sakura. I felt an agonizing sensation in, my heart. He leaned in close, but jumped up abruptly and bolted towards the bathroom. "Sasuke-kun! You don't have to be shy!" Sakura yelled, as he ran off in the distance. My eyes were tearing up, as I watched him walk away. "Oh its you." Sakura muttered, while looking at me. Glaring at her, feeling my chakra level rise. "Shut up Sakura, I'm not in the mood." She smiled, when Sasuke returned again. "Sasuke-kun, we can go back to trying that kiss..no need to be shy." He looked at her, confused and irritated. "What are you talking about? I don't want to kiss you and where's Naruto?" He asked, she crossed her arms and huffed. "Naruto's such an annoying person, Sasuke-kun." He looked at her, "He's always catching up on trouble, never does his homework he has such bad manner's and its all because he doesn't have parents at home, to lecture him." Her words were so cold, it felt like she was rubbing salt on fresh wounds. I miss my parents.."My parents would never let me go on like that." She continued, until Sasuke cut her off. "You don't no the pain, and suffering you have to undergo when you don't have parents." Sasuke's shoulders shook with anger,"You have a warm, and loving family to go back to every night..but not all of us do." Sakura, seemed so lost at words. "Sasuke-kun.. I didn't mean you." He was already walking off, "And one thing Sakura.." She looked at him, hopefully. "Your annoying." He stormed off towards the bathroom, and I followed suit. We spoke it out, practically it was Naruto who shifted into Sasuke. "Oh okay.." He smirked at me, "You think I'd, want to kiss her?" He asked me. My cheeks flushed, "I don't know..I don't really know where we stand." "Emiko, I-the sound of Naruto screaming in the bathroom, ruined the moment what is he constipated or something? "I've got to talk to that, idiot." Sasuke, walked off. "Sure leave me alone. Again." Walking to the girls bathroom, I washed my hands. Renji's blood, swirled off my fingertips as I scrubbed my hands. Drying my hands, with a air jutsu. I caught, a glance of my eyes. They were pearl coloured, as the Shi no me was still activated. The black bolt, was on both sides of my cheek as they inked from my eyes down. Deactivating my eyes, I stared at my reflection. My blue eyes, were red and puffy from crying. "What a mess.." Leaning over, I washed my face with some water erasing evidence of a mental breakdown. Drying my hands off, I removed my purple shirt and began scrubbing the top part of my shirt. "Damn blood..stuck on my shirt." My skin cooled down, as the cold air hit my exposed flesh. Pulling the shirt, drawing as much water out. I put it, against the window to dry-up. Leaning against the wall, I heard Naruto and Sasuke arguing. "Idiots...can't even shut up." "Who you calling an idiot?" Looking up, I saw Sasuke crouching at the window. "AHH GET OUT!" I screamed, covering my chest. He got a nosebleed and ran away, "DAMN UCHIHA!" Grabbing a roll of toilet paper, I threw it at his head. "Uhm..Miko-chan w-who a-are y-y-you talking t-to?" Turning around, I saw Hinata. "Oh hahaha Hinata-chan I was talking to Sasuke." Rubbing my head, laughing nervously. Great, more people think I'm crazy. "Miko-chan w-why d-dont y-you h-have a s-s-shirt on?" She stammered, while blushing. "Ehh...I got into a fight with Renji..his really insensitive." Using a air jutsu, to dry it off. I put the shirt on, and walked towards the academy. "Come on Hinata!" She nodded her head, and we walked together to the academy. "You know Hinata, out of all the girls your the best to talk to." She looked like a tomato, so cute! "Hahahaha , from now on Hinata I'm going to call you Tomato-chan!" She complained, and whined as we went back inside the academy.

- - - - - - -

Hello (•)_(•) World! I've brought to you, another chapter of Naruto! Hope you enjoyed it, vote,comment, flame all applicable. Peace,love and joy!

Questions: What did the Uchiha clan, do to Emiko O_o

I won't lie, I'd hate to have a panic attack everytime I saw a Uchiha clan, symbol (-_-)

Will Emiko and Sasuke grow closer? Will Sakura's forehead get in the way? Stay tuned to find out what happens, on the next CHAPTER!

*woo!*