The Red Daisy

-[Chapter 27]-

It was useless, I spent an entire day searching for Hideo. The idiot! It felt as if he was throwing shadows at me, appearing then quickly, disappearing.

Grinding my teeth together, I stormed towards my room.

"Miko-chan! Are you going to join us for some-ahh..." Atsuko quickly ran away, when she caught a look from me.

-

-

I opened my door, then slammed it shut. "AGGGG!" I screamed, frustrated that he would leave me like that. What was up with, Dokoro-sama? He was all, "I'm going to kill you" then runs off, with Hideo. "What's up with you, kid?" Kuruyami asked.

"Idiots is what "happened", to me."

"Emiko there is nothing, to be ashamed of." He came closer, I smacked his head. "I'm not an idiot! Hideo and Dokoro are!" I roared, he quickly dashed out of my hitting zone.

Sighing I jumped onto my bed.

"This day was awful." I mumbled, inside of my pillow. Getting comfortable on my side, I looked out at the window. I wonder what Sasuke's doing....

-

-

-

"Are you comfortable?" I screamed, but a familiar hand clamped over my mouth.

"Get ovvvv! Nwgg!" I yelled, beneath his hand. He put his fingers onto his lips, I kept quiet and he released me. He jumped out of my bed, and grabbed one of my camping bags.

"What are you doing!" I yelled/whispered at him. "SHHH!" He snapped, as he began throwing in my toiletries. "Hey! Leave my toothbrush alone!" "Emiko we have to leave." The urgency in his voice, made me shut up. "Now." I quickly jumped off my bed, and began throwing some underwear in my bag.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Away."

"For how long."

"A month..two maybe."

"A month?!"

"Emiko shut up! And throw some clothing!" Rolling my eyes, I zipped my bag up.

He quickly pulled my bag onto my back, and picked up a bag for himself. Huh? I never noticed that..

"Emiko do you have, everything?" He asked, I gave the room one more look over. I quickly grabbed my pebble, that Sasuke gave me.

"Yeah all my clothes, and pillow-"Then let's go." He grabbed my arm, roughly if I must say, and kicked my window open.

"Emiko run down the walls." I nodded, and jumped out the window. Using my chakra, I stuck to the wall and descended quickly.

I watched as he sprang out of my window, and landed swiftly.

The sound of people in my room,

was heard. Hideo grabbed me, and shoved me into a nearby garden bush. That hurt! I thought, while glaring at the psycho beside me.

What's gotten into him? Why are there, people in my room?

The next thing that happened, made me scream. My room burst into flames, as the window smashed open. "Shit." Hideo said, as Dokoro stuck his head out of my window. The flames were eating at his skin, but he searched for me.

Hideo made a pair of clones, he sent them signals and they ran off in opposite directions. "There he is!" Dokoro screamed, and guards chased after the clone "Hideo."