Sore thumb

All I really want, is some votes? Is that so damn much?

-

-

-[Chapter 28]-

"Why not?"

"Are you ridiculous?"

"You'll blend in better."

"I'm not doing it."

"Its just temporary."

"No." I yelled. "That's final."

"Okay okay." Hideo said, putting the wig away. I sighed in relief.

Thank goodness, I thought he was going to make me wear that wretched thing.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, as he tackled me to the ground. "Nooo!" I anime cried, as he strapped the red wig, onto my head. "Come on Emiko, you stick out like a sore thumb!" I thrashed about. "I don't want to look tacky!" I wailed, as he put thick black glasses on me.

"There wouldn't guess, you are Yamato Emiko." He said, smiling at his "work."

"I hate you."

"Love you to." He said, pinching my cheek. I smacked his hand, and walked towards the bathroom.

"If you take it off-"Yeah yeah! You'll come cut me, I've heard it all." I snapped back, closing the bathroom door.

I sighed, slumping down the door.

Its been a whole week, of dodging in alleyways and hiding in the Pub. Walking towards the tiny mirror, I adjusted the wig. Pushing the glasses up the bridge of my nose, I prepared myself for the day.

Its been a long week of intense training, I've learned how to manipulate the wind...but I'm not proficient at it yet.

"Hoi! Yuna!" That's my new name, Hideo and I both decided on it. It was risky calling me, the lost princesses name. "I'm coming Ameruu!" Yeah, I named him after my brother. It was mutual, calling him that name because at times...It felt as if he was my brother.

-

-

-

"No matter how you try, that hair will still look like a red-bush." I ripped the door open, and glared at him. "Ahh brilliant! Your out, excuse me I need to take a dump." I scrunched my nose in disgust, and left the bathroom. "I'm going downstairs." I told him. "Be careful." He said, "Yeah yeah." Rolling my eyes, I opened the door.

Since Emiko was all smiles, and friendliness I had to be, the complete opposite. I set my practised scowl on my face, for some reason I felt like I'm Renji.

Two more weeks...and then I get to see them. Or die trying. Pushing that morbid thought away, I focused on climbing down the stairs.

A couple was making-out, there lips crashing against each other passionately. Ignoring the longing in my heart, I waltzed down the stairs. "Hey Red." Saka greeted me, he was the chef around here.

"Hey Saka." I greeted, and walked towards my usual seat.

-

-

-

"You know, the red clothing really brings out your hair." Did I mention, I changed my clothing? It was red, crimson red. I literally hit Hideo, for buying me this ugly outfit. It was a simple red dress, with slits on the side of my legs giving me room to kick.

I wore black shorts underneath it, because I'm not much of a fan, of flashing people. "The usual?" He asked, I nodded and stared out of the window. After ten minutes, he returned with bacon and eggs.