The drunken Sensei

Author: Renji-san , why are you so anti-female?

Renji: I find the female race, worthless and un-intelligent.

Author: Well that wasn't insulting at all...

Renji: Your welcome

*rock lands threw interview room*

Emiko: YOUR GOING DOWN RENJI!

Renji: Emiko, contain yourself or at least, try to appeal civilised.

Author: Oooh...you got owned.

Emiko: Ha! speaking of "owned", I totally knocked you out of it, the previous chapter.

Renji: You hit, me when I least expected it. That does not count.

Emiko: blah blah blaah, all I hear are E-X-C-U-S-E-S

Renji: Please your entire existence, is an excuse from the abortion factory.

Author: *whistles* damn...

Emiko: IM GOING TO RIP YOUR THROAT Ou-

Author: Start the chapter! I need my cast, to exist.

~ ~ ~ ~ Chapter Nine ~ ~ ~ ~

"Where is this idiot? We've been waiting, for nearly 3 hours." Renji whined, I for once EVER IN MY LIFE agreed with the reject. "The Sensei probably got lost, while coming to the academy." Gin said, while smiling reassuringly. "Yeah right, the only academy in this Village...must have been hard to miss." Renji sat, with his legs crossed and glared off into the distance. He was wearing his usual, ninja attire that consisted of black shorts, and a red shirt with some scribble lines on it. Its suppose to represent "Life" but, it looked more like noodles for me. Renji's a sexist, snob that believes in nothing else than himself. Thank the gods I have Gin, or I'd loose my mind. "Gin-kun, why do you wear a Fishnet mesh shirt...and not like...a shirt-shirt?" He blushed at what I said, and waved me off. "Oh Emiko-chan, I'm way to sexy for a shirt." He gestured towards his "imaginary" abs. Renji, and I both sweatdropped at what he said. "Yeah sure...totally." I murmured. "Ahh..his going to get me in sooo much trouble.. I still have to help out with the spring dance." Grabbing my hair, and nearly ripping it out. "Like you could, come up with any good idea's." Renji sneered. That did it, something in me snapped like an elastic band and it was time for PAIN. PAIN I SAY! Gin, understanding what I was going to do, use chakra cords, to drag me towards him immobilising me from pummelling Renji's head in. "Hmf..as if you could do anything." He flicked his hair, and stared out the window. "Gin..let me go- struggles in chakra cords-"so I can smash that stuck up snob!" Gin chuckled. "These cords are unbreakable, a family tradition passed down on how to weave chords and maintain your chakra control. Its a complicated method of-"DIE!" I screamed, while jumping at Renji. He grabbed me by the throat, and chucked me aside. Coughing, I stammered to my feet. "What man hits a woman!" "What woman? I see a barbarian before me." He replied, in a monotone voice. "I'm going for a walk bye." Slamming the door, I walked pass the exam room we were waiting in and heard familiar voices. Peaking in the door, I saw Naruto and Sakura. "Naruto!" I yelled, while running at him and wrapping my arms around him. "Hahaha!" His laugh, vibrated through my body. "Hey Emiko!" "Hey Naruto, what you doing here? I thought you keeping out of, trouble." He let go of me, "Of cause I am Emiko! I'm a-"Psh idiot." Sasuka mumbled, sending Naruto onto one of his rages. "Naruto! I don't think your stupid." He grabbed me, into another bone crushing hug. "Thank you Emiko!" "Naruto...can't..breathe..." "I know Emiko, I missed yeah to!" "Naruto, let go of her you dobe." Sasuke pulled Naruto off of me, and pulled me aside. "You okay?" He asked, we stood by the desk tables on the far left. "Yeah I guess so..my team isn't really the best.." He raised an eyebrow, and put his hand on my shoulder gesturing I go on."Well his a sexist, and a snob his really insensitive and I don't know...team works going to be a problem because he HATES me or females...in general." "Hey you didn't do anything wrong, by the sound of it he probably wants you attention." Nodding, but not fully understanding. "I guess so.." He gave me that half-smile. "Hey, your a really good person..just ignore him." Feeling my lips, lift up into a smile. "Yeah your right, I haven't done anything for him to hate me. Your right, thanks Sasuke-kun." I stretched my arms out, to hug him but thought better of it and gave him a really weird.. Shoulder pat. "No hug?" He asked, "Nope got to buy me a drink first." He raised an eyebrow at me, I shrugged and walked out of the class feeling relieved. Sakura gave me a full on death glare, while Naruto waved at me. "Bye Naruto, bye Sasuke-Kun!" I said, before leaving the room.