The brooding scar

When I read, how many VIEWS I've got, I literally screamed for two-solid minutes!

Thank you means a lot

Mwah!!!

Enjoy your day and now

*drum roll*

The story (^-^)

~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

••••••••••

- [Chapter 21]-

My head was aching, it throbed with every movement I made. Opening my eyes slowly, I fought the stinging sensation biting at my eyes. Hearing a gasp, I snapped my head up. "Ow!" I groaned, regretting the sudden movement.

"Oh Emiko-chan!" Sakura yelled, clutching my shoulder. Hissing at her, I sat up slowly, taking in my surroundings we were in some cave. "Where's..." My voice was horse, clearing my throat I looked up at Sakura. "He's there." She pointed to her left, Sasuke was sleeping beside Naruto.

She managed to drag, all three of us? Wow, that's raw strength. Stumbling towards Sasuke, as my knees felt like jelly. The memory of that freak, Orochimaru hit me. His snake-like eyes, his terrifying teeth. "Did he?" I asked, feeling my neck. "No, he left." She told me, Sakura gave me a strange look.

Sighing in relief, I leaned beside Sasuke. I watched as his chest, rose and set. "Where's your team?" She asked me, my eyes were glued to Sasuke's face. It never left his, view.

"We already finished the task."

She gasped again, and crawled towards me. "You could!You could get, expelled from the exam's!" She yelled, I smiled softly. I shrugged my, shoulders nonchalant. "He needed me." I whispered, I wanted to know if he was alright.

-

-

I have no, medical skills what so ever, all I good do, was pray. So I sat beside him, and prayed he'd survive. "Ahh!" Sakura yelped, shattering my focus.

"Sorry...it was just a squirrel." She mumbled, blushing sheepishly.

I laughed at her, until she glared at me. "Its okay Sakura." Smiling at her, she blushed and looked down.

-

-

Then it happened, some other sound Team jumped out of nowhere.

-

-

"How did you know!" Sakura yelled, when they saw through her "trap", if that's what she calls it.

(-_-) *insert snort*

-

-

"Next time, you set a trap, make sure it matches, the surroundings." Some Sound guy said, pointing at the difference in grass appearance.

"Seriously Sakura?"

"WHAT!?" She screamed, I rolled my eyes. Flinching when pain, shot through my head.

-

-

Standing up, I walked towards these ninja. I doubt Sakura could take them on, and injured or not I'd be more useful than her. Standing beside her, I sized them up. Two guys, one girl. "No!" Sakura said, crossing her hand over my chest.

Meh...boob snatcher... (>-<)

"No! I won't let, anyone get hurt anymore!" She declared, my head ached and I was seriously, not in the mood for her. Then Sakura got possessed, by what? I don't know.