Woah smell them pits !

BOOM CLAP SMASH!

VOTE

COMMENT

GO WILD!~

Xxxx

••• •••••. ••••. •••••. •••••. ••••

-[Chapter 19]-

"What is that?" Renji asked, his face in its usual scowl. Rolling my eyes, I passed him, a boiled egg.

"Eat and find out." I deadpanned, he hesitantly, lifted the egg, and began to peel it.

"Its not poisonous?" He asked, I laughed, along with Gin. "No no, its considered quite delicious." Gin added, I smiled. "Peasant food." Renji mumbled, before chewing on the egg.

This tower was huge, it had so many different rooms. Gin snagged us, some pillows from the previous rooms. We were currently, ransacking the Kitchen.

I watched as Renji swallowed, the boiled egg. He seemed, happy...enthusiastic, I think. His changing, I noted, as the usual stuck-up boy, was someone else in front of me now.

-

-

"Okay I gotta pee."

"Eww." Gin squealed, I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever." With that, I walked out of the kitchen. The stone floor, made a loud noise, against my sandals. The sign, for "female", bathroom, was in sight.

The usual pink door, adorned the room.

-

-

Opening the doors, I was met with chaos. The bathroom, if that's what you call it. Resembled some sort of dungeon...but a bathroom's a bathroom. Sighing I closed the door, and walked towards the toilet cubicles.

-

-

After doing my business, I flushed the toilet. Walking over to the basin, I washed my hands. The shower, looked so tempting right now. I smelt my armpits, "Woah..that needs some TLC." Walking over, to the shower, I switched it on. The water made, some sort of choking sound, and then brown water spluttered out.

The rattling sound, of the shower calmed my nerves. "We made it." Smirking to myself, at our accomplishment. Walking over to the mirror, I looked at my face. There was a cut, on my cheek. I must have gotten it, from the Grass freak. Shrugging my shoulders, I removed my top, and kicked my sandals off.

My skirt slid down, my waist sending a tickling sensation.

I giggled, and folded my clothing onto the basin. The mirror was foggy, from the steam. Reaching over, I wiped it. I stared at myself, and then screamed. "AHHHHHH!" I screeched, throwing my shoe at Red. "GET OUT!" I screamed, while he stared at me stunned.

It wasn't till, I followed his eyes, that I blushed. "STOP STARING AT MY BREAST!" I screamed, throwing another shoe at him. Sand stopped my shoe, and threw it back at me.

The shoes hit my head, and then plopped onto the ground.

Glarring at him, I made handsigns, and quickly blew a fireball at him.

His eyes enlarged slightly, as his sand, cushioned the blow. I smiled, perfect, while the sand covered his face, I made a quick get away.

Or so I thought.

-

-

My body was slammed, against the bathroom door giving me whiplash. The wind was knocked out of, my lungs as I stared at the guy before me. Gone was the concerned, look in his eyes. Instead was a desire, to kill. The tension in the room, was so thick it suffocated me.