Dinner with the Abarai's

-[Chapter 15]-

My body was trembling involuntarily, the sensation of nausea washed over me. Hot sticky blood, oozed from my arm. A pair of dark eyes, stared back at me.

"H-help me." My voice whimpered, as I clutched someone. My eyes flickered to the man, I was holding. He was so familiar, his hair a dark colour. His skin, was the same pearl colour as mine.

His eyes stared motionless, at the ceiling. He stopped gurgling, as his own blood poured from his slit throat. "Ameryuu." I whimpered, my older brother was sprawled on the wooden floor.

"Onee-san, wake up." His body didn't budge, as I shook it gently.

My lip trembled, as tears filled my eyes. The scene was changing, Shi was in here talking to me. I heard her voice, along with Yoshio and the others.

The room I was in was morphing, the man before me disappearing.

He held a hollow expression, and a faint essence of sorrow.

The room changed into a house.

A house, I knew well. On the wall, stood measurements. My height was measured, along with Ameryuu's on the wall. It stated how tall we were, while growing up. A faint blissful smell, of pancakes filled the room.

I walked out of the dinning room, and went into the kitchen.

My body split, a smaller version of myself ran towards the man at the table. He grumbled, and patted her head. She was rambling on, about her brother. "Ameryuu-san won't give, my dolls back!" She screamed, the woman at the stove laughed and brought the pancakes.

She placed it on the table, and my Father. I remembered him now, he gobbled the food up. The smaller version, of me screamed over his shoulder. Trying, to steal my Dad's pancake's. My Mother laughed, her long black hair swaying.

The screams continued, until the floor was covered in blood. The peaceful sensation, obliterated.

Fear replaced. I screamed, clutching my head. This was all too familiar, I knew what was going to come. The screams that haunted me, ever since I was a child.

-

-

"TAKE ME OUT!". I screeched, I opened my eyes. Panting hard, I was met with an wrinkled face.

"She's back." Shi announced, and I took in my surroundings. Gin had Renji strapped, in his chakra chords. Yoshio was holding, my ankles and Shi was poking my head.

I smacked her hand away, and pulled my legs in. My body trembled slightly, as I shut my eyes. "Here drink this." Shi said, handing me a wooden glass.

I drank the contents greedily, relishing in the sweet taste.

"Thank you." She nodded, and looked at Yoshio.

"We'll be back, in a bit Emiko." Yoshio said, flashing me his big smile. "Okay." I said weakly, I leaned back. Ouch! This thing, is so damn hard. What type of bed, is this?!?! I looked and saw, I was laying on a stone-slab of some sort.

"I thought, they were going to sacrifice you at first." Gin said he was smiling, trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah, it looks so." I muttered, the sound of muffled words were heard.

I turned my head, and flinched when I saw a very pissed off Renji.

He was glaring at Gin, while Gin shuffled about nervously. I raised, an eyebrow. "I had to restrain him, he was interfering with Shi's work." Gin informed me.

*

*

I smiled, Renji is such a fool.

"Well the things over, release him." I lazed back down, my body felt heavy. "Emiko, are you okay?" I opened my eyes, and met electric blue one's. I blushed, and scooted a bit back from Renji.