Bye

"What are, you wearing?" Kuruyami dead panned. I smirked at him, twirling around in my golden silky dress. "Well if I am, going to be executed. I want to die, stylish." I declared while striking a pose, for my wolf. He sweatdropped, at me.

"That's the spirit, kid." A small smile, tugged at my rosy-lips. Applying some blush, to my cheeks. I stood back, and smiled at my work.

The way I applied, my make-up it brought out my, blue eyes. Why not? I thought, while loosening my hair. It fell down softly, as it went all the way down to my waist.

"Go big!" My voice echoed, in the quiet room.

"Atsuko...you haven't, by chance lost your mind?" I dropped my lipgloss, and glared at him. "Oh gee! How about, you go on death-trial, and see how YOU deal with it!" His tail was between his legs, by the end of my lecture.

A soft knock, came from my door. "Coming Suko-chan!" I yelled, while slipping my black shoes on. Stumbling a bit, when I opened the door. Damn dress. Its so long! But so pretttyy, I cooed to myself.

"Atsuko I just-wow." Ken said. His mouth was open, as he drooled about. "Ken close your, mouth!" I laughed, while wiping his drool away.

A faint blush, formed on his cheeks. "So you dressing, so grand for my execution?" I winked at him, his smile disappeared immediately.

"Your not, going to die." He said, his voice deep and serious. "I hope so." I whispered to myself, he must have heard because his frown, deepened.

"Come on, Ken-kun! We can't sit here, forever!" I tucked my right arm, under his left and smiled at him. "Let the trial, begin."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*

*

*

Talk about a show, the dinning room was completely changed. In its place were chairs all around, in a circle and then one chair in the centre. "I take it, that one is mine." Ken nodded stiffly, I smiled at him.

"Don't worry, Ken-kun." I whispered, as the respective people took their seats.

I felt an iron grip, on my arm. It was Hideo. His crooked grin, made my body relax. I breathed out, not even realising I was holding it in.

"If anything goes wrong, I'll bust you out. We can deport your ass, to the Leaf Village." He whispered, he walked on ahead, as if he said nothing.

Greeting other Nobles, my heart throbed with ecstasy.

"Thank you." I whispered, as his figure disappeared into the crowd. "Emiko, Yamato please take your seat." A guard told me. I grumbled, yet complied with the brute as he dragged me towards the seat.

Twitching a bit, under the intense scrutiny of everyone.

"Well..." Kenji drawled, not really knowing what to say.

Taro cleared his throat, and looked ahead.

"Thank you all, for attending this court summoning." Summoning? Serious? All I did, was join another Village its like having, another trump card.

"My adoptive daughter, has committed a heinous crime." He gestured towards, me. "Not only, has she gone and joined another Village but she." His voice faltered, for a second. I saw something flash upon his eyes, remorse?

"She has done it, behind our backs." He finished, before taking his seat. The audience gasped, and went "Ooh wow." Noblemen whispered among one another, attempting miserably to be subtle.