𝓸𝓷𝓮

it was silent, a little too silent in the 127 dorms. the boys were either sleeping, laying around or trying to get someone to sleep. their fans, also known as their nctzens, would expect the dorms to be damn loud and fun 24/7 but hey, even these crackheads have their quiet hours.

"come on bub, rest for a bit. please." the eldest said in a soft yet pleading tone while staring at the red-haired boy. "no. dun wanna." was all the boy answered before playing again. "baby, you've gotten no sleep whatsoever for 2 days now. rest for hyung, please." taeyong pouted and held onto taeil's knees to help him stand up. "hyungie, i dun wanna sweep." he said with a slight lisp as he walked over to one of his toy boxes and grabbed a handful of toys to play with. "taeyongie no sweep!"

"tae? shouldn't you be in bed by now?" yuta asked and carried the little. "but. i. dun. wanna. sleep." he said, emphasising each word cutely. "oh.. you don't? i guess i'll just give the others all my cuddles. forever." this made taeyong pout, he knew very well that most of the cuddles were reserved for him only. "but no sleepy~!" taeyong whines, wriggling out of yuta's arms. "mark~!" yuta calls out, teasingly smiling at his baby. "no mark." taeyong was now kitty-glaring at yuta. "yeah, hyung?" "cuddwe fo' yongie only." taeyong says, his voice as firm as it could possibly be for a tiny little angel such as himself. "alright then, no cuddles for mark if—"

"if?" "if my little prince decides to sleep with yuyu." a yawn escaped the older's lips as he was carefully carried towards yuta's bed. "but i-" tae let out another yawn and pouted as he looked up. "-not sweepy." he finished. "baby your yawns say otherwise." yuta chuckled and offered a pastel purple pacifier which made taeyong open his mouth. "cuddwe yongie." he mumbled against his paci, making yuta smile and lay down next to him, arms open and welcome for hugs from the little.

"mission accomplished, yuta." he thought with a smile when he saw the sleeping boy next to him.