𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

one of the two newest members, sungchan, was in the middle of a conversation with jungwoo when he head loud squeals.

jungwoo just laughed while patting sungchan's back before sitting down on a prop for their year-party video. "hyung, what was that?" "no no, who was that." sungchan just faked a glare, unsatisfied with the older member's vague statement.

shotaro, on the other hand, was with yuta when he heard the squeals and giggles. "papa~" "tae, soft voice." yuta reprimands before proceeding to keep the little still with a hug. the 00-liner looked at them with his usual innocent stare. "what?" yuta asks, chuckling at how the younger one looked.

"what happened?" was shotaro's question and that's when it hit yuta that the two of them still had no idea what the heck littlespace was. "i'll explain later." he mutters in japanese before proceeding to politely ask his baby to be big for a little while longer.

"down with the candy, taeyong." johnny says as he passed by the younger one. "nuh-uh." "we're gonna start shooting already, baby."

time passed by rather quickly and the boys were now headed back to their respective dorms. the new boys, however, got dragged by yuta and jungwoo. "if you wanna lead us somewhere, jungwoo-hyung, you can let us walk." sungchan says, halfway being serious as his arm was starting to hurt.

"okay so, let's get down to business—" "to 'efeat huns!" the little blurts out before giggling and running off to wherever. yuta then whips out the videos he had been collecting. "have you boys heard of littlespace?"

shotaro shook his head whereas sungchan just nodded. "jungwoo rants to me about it." he says, recalling the days he went deaf in practice rooms just to listen to the older one's crap.

yuta then left the boys to watch the videos as he proceeded to tend to his child. "taeyong want candy." their little angel says as soon as yuta walks into his room. "you've had three on set already, bubu." "but want candy!" "no. you need actual food in you, angel."

little baby taeyong gave in but still, he does tend to be very demanding. "cawwy." he orders, making yuta laugh. "such a demanding little baby, huh?"

some members were also in the kitchen area, making their own food before resting. "dada~!" taeyong yells as soon as he sees jaehyun. "hi bud~" the 97-liner greets as he snatched his favourite baby from yuta's arms. "bi—" "uh-uh, no cussing."

"aite, i'm back~" "can we play with him someday, hyung?" sungchan asks, followed by shotaro nodding along. "please?" the younger japanese male chimes in. "yeah, of course; that's literally why i showed you guys the videos. was it useful?"

yuta's question was louder than the rest of his words and when the younger boys nodded, he started clapping and laughing. "is there something wrong?" "nope, i just remembered a little bet; jOHNNY PAY UP!"

(crappy chapter cuz i cant think of anything aha also like if yall like yall can like open this link and watch aha https://youtu.be/liVN5UlD8QQ bai fam ily sorry for how crap this chapter is)