𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"whoosh~!" splashes were heard across the dorm, followed by giggles and more splashing sounds. "tae, my clothes!" taeil says and sure enough, it looked like he took a bath in his clothes. "s-so iwwie no hot!"

taeyong giggles again as he smacks his hand onto the water. "tAE." each yell just made taeyong erupt into fits of laughter. this went on for a while until the little genius thought of something.

"hyung~" "yes?" taeyong smiled the cutest grin he could muster. "today vewy hot, wight?" taeil nods and instantly regrets everything when he saw that mischievous look on the baby's face.

"okay, what the hell are you planning?" "peepee gun!" wait what? taeil just sat there, bubbles all over his clothes and a dumbfounded expression on his face. "bubu, what's a peepee gun?" "whoosh the water!" taeil finally managed to put two and two together.

"your water guns?" taeyong nods, clapping. "peepee gun evewybody." "baby, no. that... no." taeyong pouts, eyebrows furrowed. "splashy!" "o-okay.. that sounds a little bit better."

the two tae's of the group finally wrapped up the little's bathtime and he was now wearing an all-yellow outfit. his hair was blow-dried and tied up down the centre. "cutie~!" taeil says, earning a sigh from taeyong. "now, illie. no awee; go get gun."

from there on, the seven other guys in the dorm turned into unsuspecting victims of these guys' shenanigans. first, it was johnny and his reaction didn't really amuse taeyong. the tall one just chuckled and gave the little a peck.

next members were the youngest two. "aH SHIT!" mark yells as his phone nearly got into contact with water. "shit!" taeyong giggles, causing hyuck to look up from what he's doing only to be greeted by water as well. "hyung, why?" the kids turned to taeil who just laughed. "that's what y'all get."

taeyong then proceeded to search for jungwoo but instantly felt salty when he saw his target walk out of the bathroom with a robe. "uwu shower?" jungwoo nods. taeyong pouted, not wanting to water-gun someone who's still partially wet; the heck's the fun in that?

doyoung was taking a nap during this wonderful adventure taeil and taeyong had, terrorizing their members with watergund and all. "shh, quiet hyungie." taeyong attempted to whisper; it didn't really pass though. taeyong then opened the door and with a smile, aimed his water-gun at doyoung.

"good 'oning!" let's just say doyoung just smiled the pain away because it was their little angel after all.

neither of them managed to find yuta so taeyong went straight to jaehyun. taeil decided to stop as doyoung looked like he was ready to commit murder. "dada!" taeyong yells out cutely before pulling the water-gun's trigger and making jaehyun's face drenched. "baby, who let you play with that?"

"illie!" yeah, no. i'm dead. taeil thought and instantly tried hiding.

[if this ain't up to par with the others before this, i'm sorry y'all🥺]