𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

babbles and giggles were heard all over the 127 dorm as taeyong, doyoung and taeil were playing around. doyoung was quite happy today despite his lack of sleep, seeing as it was one of those days when their lovely little would call him mama.

to be honest, none of them could imagine not having him anymore; none of us can.

johnny walked in on them and decided to inform their baby on what day it was today.

"johnny~ remind me of father's day, please?" he recalls taeyong telling him this and with a smile, youngho complied.

which was why he was here, stealing the little baby away from his mama. "bubu, guess what day it is today~"

taeyong put his thinking cap on and john just stared expectantly. heck, even taeil and doyoung didn't seem to have an idea what the point was on this particular day.

"why? what's so special about today?" doyoung asks, making taeil nod along and johnny sigh. "what did you guys tell your dads today?"

"happy father's day?" the two vocalists said in unison, fell into complete silence and then realised what the hell was up.

"aHH!" they both shouted and accidentally harmonized, causing baby taeyong to giggle and clap. "daddy day!" he says, followed by the need to force himself down and run off.

without the main caregivers knowing, taeyong called a meeting while trying his best to be a few steps older in terms of headspace age. "what's up?" jungwoo asks, smiling as he sat down on a beanbag chair.

"today dada day." taeyong says, sounding all serious and shit. "a-and 'anna supise dadas." he adds, causing all 6 guys to coo.

johnny then pat his back a bit, encouraging him to continue with his full-blown plan. the baby giggled, standing up to run across the dorm and fetch his drawings which were hidden from his dad figures.

"hi baby~" jaehyun greets as he saw taeyong run around. "ewwo." yongie says, only to just run off and run back to their meeting spot. "hewe."

the boys took a look at his scribbles and drawings and only understood half of it. taeyong saw how confused some of them got so he sighed.

"minhyungie get bawwoons." he ordered, pointing at one of his drawings. "t-then iwwie and uwu 'onna decowate!"

the guys couldn't help but chuckle as taeyong continued elaborating on the plan; it was similar to that one pep-talk they had when he slipped.

"nini distwack dadas." johnny nods and, for laughs, asks how. "gwound them! say outside no no. and then~ mama, hwukie and bubu make cake!"

the squad proceeded with the plan as soon as their baby leader said "autobots, roll out!" so now, johnny was trying to drag yuta and jaehyun out of the dorm whilst taeyong, donghyuck and doyoung pretended to play patty cake.

"dada~ 'oing ou'side?" taeyong asks innocently, his eyes resembled that of an actual toddler as he smiled at his main caregivers. "yes baby, they're gonna go treat nini cuz they're dumb dumb." youngho answers, resulting to giggles from doyoung, haechan and the baby himself.

"we didn't say shiT BITCH-" yuta says, looking at johnny like a mad man until jaehyun slapped his arm. "LANGUAGE, IDIOT." "yah." "excuse me, i meant: language, idiot-hyung."

with that, those three finally left, giving the three boys their go-signal to start baking. mark, taeil and jungwoo had already left to get supplies so they basically had the dorm to themselves.

"mama, yongie a bakew!" taeyong cheers, grabbing a whisk and proudly marching towards doyoung.

the 96-liner chuckled before doing the steps as he read a baking site on his cellphone. "hyung~" hyuck calls, causing doyoung to turn only to be greeted by a slight sprinkle of flour to his face.

he grumbled, mumbling that he doesn't get enough credit for this sort of bullcrap. after that, the boys just took their task seriously because of the time.

by the time they got the cake in the oven, the three lads were back. taeyong decided to help out with the decor whilst hyuck went to help with the balloons despite lowkey not wanting to.

"huwwy cake~!" taeyong says, paying the kitchen a visit and glancing at the cake. "it's almost done, bub." doyoung reassures and sure enough, the oven dinged to signal that the baking process was done.

they cooled that down before decorating it but it wouldn't be complete without taeyong causing a mess; not just on the kitchen counter but also all over his face and doyoung's clothes.

"quick baby, write happy dada day so we can wash up." doyoung says before giving his baby a little peck on the cheek.

those two immediately ran off to get cleaned up and the others were done with their task so they just played around and texted johnny to bring the other two idiots back.

"happy father's day, guys!" the rest of 127 greeted yuta and jaehyun while snickering, lowkey not taking it as seriously as tae did.

said little gave them a hug before giving them one drawing each. "taeyongie wanna say thwank 'ou." tae said, fiddling with his fingers before looking back up and saying three words in the cutest way he could.

i love you? oh hell no.

"we eat cake!"