𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"HAVE Y'ALL SEEN IT?!" taeyong walked into the living room in cold sweat, shaking with every step while he frantically searched all over their dorm. "seen what, hyung?" mark asked as he looked up from his notebook. "t-tHAT THING.." "tae, no one can help if you don't specify." yuta commented, walking closer to taeyong and back-hugging him in hopes of calming him down.

"yUtA, JUST HELP ME LOOK FOR IT!" taeyong screeched as he let out a soft sob, slipping into headspace as soon as a tear fell from his eye. "look for what, exactly?" "t-tha-that thingy.." he wasn't fully there yet so his shyness decided to avoid specifying what he wanted.

"y'all are loud." taeil commented, carrying a laundry basket as he begun walking into different rooms. yuta just sighed softly, his mind trying to guess what the older one wanted. "did you lose your phone?" "no.." "how bout that lyric notebook you always use?" "no no.." "a paci?" taeyong shook his head again and yuta was already starting to lose hope.

"taeyong-hyung!" jungwoo called out in the loudest voice he could muster as he ran into the living room. "i-is this yours?" the young vocalist asked, holding a pen that had a small kitty keychain on it and taeyong smiled, grateful that jungwoo had it the whole time. "is that what you wanted, tae?" "yeah.." ok, so yuta.. he was lowkey done. he loves the boy to death but this was just pure crackhead culture. "you could've used a different pen, honey." "n-no way! that one rings like a-a sleigh-bell a-and i really like it."

after that incident, the dorm was filled with silence. yuta was close to falling asleep, taeyong was in his room doing god knows what, and the rest went out. "some goddamn peace and quiet, finally." yuta smiled to himself, resting his head down on a cushion to have a little shut-eye until a loud sound made him bolt up. "cHENLE, SHUT UP!" he heard jisung comment from outside, followed by the other boy's screeches. "w-what was that?" taeyong walked out with curiosity, making yuta shrug as he watched taeyong head towards the door.

"h-hi hyung.." the two boys said nervously as they tried secretly nudging each other. "what's all the ruckus?" "well you see, hyung.. we're on our way out somewhere and chenle decided to throw some slime on the ceiling over there." jisung said, pointing to the ceiling that had a bright green blob. "well fuck you guys. i was about to sleep."

"yuta, no." "yuta, yes." yuta was already feeling quite cranky, as y'all can see. "watch your profanity." chenle mumbled, laughing at his vine reference. "anyways, we gotta go. the other hyungs are waiting." after that little encounter, chenle and jisung ran off, chasing each other as they left the apartment complex where their dorms were in.

taeyong giggled to himself, closing the door and skipping towards yuta's bedroom upon realizing that the younger one was no longer on the sofa. "yuta~!" he called out to the only other member in the dorm. now okay, he can be a dumb little shit sometimes, but yuta knows better when tae starts prolonging vowels: he knew the boy was close to slipping all over again. "hi baby." "c-can we go pway s-swime?" taeyong asked cutely, hoping to charm the other one into getting some slime.

"why not? as long as you don't make too much of a mess, we can make some.." yuta smiled, carrying taeyong towards a storage room they had. yuta, with his spare hand, opened the door, revealing a room filled with a bunch of toys and props from their videos. "get that one, baby." he instructs to the little who nodded and grabbed the colourful box yuta pointed to.

at some point as they fiddled around with their freshly made slime, tae slipped deeper into headspace and did nothing but giggle and babble whilst playing. "taeyong-ah, wanna show the dreamies your slime?" yuta asked, making the baby giggle and nod. the two of them left the empty dorm and walked towards the younger ones' dorm. "y'all, open up!"

the youngest, who was unexpectedly back from wherever they went to just a couple of hours ago, opened the door and smiled upon seeing the little. "hi tae~" he grinned, squishing tae's cheeks. "wookie sungie! yongie have s-swime!" boom, there goes everyone's ears; jaemin and chenle heard and, considering these guys, they begun uwuing out loud. "you made that, honey?" taeyong proudly nodded and pried himself off of yuta then he waddled his way to the others.

"it vewy pwetty!" the baby giggled, showing it off. yuta just smiled, watching them fool around. "i see you, hyung." jaemin commented softly, sitting next to yuta. "what?" "being all fatherly.. damn hyung, you'd make a good dad." "where is this coming from?" yuta asked, making jaemin roll his eyes playfully. "taeyong-ah!" jaemin called out, making said boy look at him. "are the other hyungies at home?" tae shook his head with a clueless expression before crawling to them. "so who took care of our little boy the whole time, hmm?"

actually, jaemin has heard taeyong refer to yuta with a higher title than just "yuyu" or whatever and he wanted the boy to say it again cuz, well.. it was adorable and jaemin thought it was well-deserved. "p-papa took cware of yongie!" wait shit what?! yuta was shocked but happy; eyes widening and he was smiling from ear to ear.

"see what i told you, hyung?"