𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂

"papa~" taeyong calls out to yuta who seemed to be zoning out. "daddy?" still, nothing... "yAH YUTA~!" "wait what? what's up, buttercup?"

taeyong pouts, wondering what this man could be thinking about. "bothew, daddy?" the little asks, his facial expression resembling an iconic emoji. "ah, nothing..." yuta says, smiling softly.

minutes of silence have passed as taeyong gently fiddled around with his papa's earrings. "baby, remember hansol?"

taeyong pouted at the memory. "papa, you're papa, right?" "yes." "mama where?"

"no~ don't weave~" sike.

that ain't it. taeyong was just kind of pouty cuz he does miss that guy. "bubu wemembew." "wanna give him a call?"

yuta grins cheekily, opening his phone contacts to reveal one that was labelled mirror but korea lol.

taeyong nodded and grabbed the phone to click the call button. the pair waited patiently, with taeyong chanting patience along the way.

"hello?" "hansol~!" the line went silent for a quick second. "taeyong?" said little nods, smiling as if the newkidd member could see it. "nct 'isses 'ou~!"

the 94-liner was left clueless as to why the younger one spoke in such a youthful manner. "wh—" "littlespace, hyung." yuta says casually, followed by an "ahh okay" from the other.

these three continued talking about numerous things, even tae's headspace became a topic. "the sunshine heard something and he likes what he heard!" haechan says, basically barging into the room.

"hyuck?" "oh shit— hyung?" "lee donghyuck, LANGUAGE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD." yuta reprimanded, earning laughter from hansol. "damn daddy."

"i heard daddy; what's poppin'?" johnny was the next one to walk in and from there, the rest of 127 came in. jungwoo, however, was quite shy as he didn't really know the guy as much as the rest of them did.

"are these idiots treating you well?" hansol asks, making jungwoo chuckle. "yeah, they do."

soon enough, loud knocks were heard from their main door. "oPEN THE HELL UP, 127!" numerous voices called out and when taeil went to open the door, the rest of nct showed up. "what the—" "hyuck called for a reunion?"