𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

the distant sounds of the birds woke him up and oddly enough, everything was quite fuzzy. he couldn't utter a single word and his legs didn't cooperate. the little one looked around with curiosity as he admired everything in the room: a mobile that had musical notes and stars, a massive changing table, an open closet with clothes that were brighter than a rainbow and a pastel purple rocking chair was at a corner near a window. he then turned to a different direction and saw his toys and plushies scattered everywhere and, with the desire to grab one, he extended his arms out carelessly and ended up losing balance and bumping his head onto the bars.

it wasn't necessarily the most painful thing ever but still, taeyong felt a little too small. with the pain setting in, he screamed and cried. his loud yells and sobs echoed all over the dorm and luckily, the youngest member heard. donghyuck ran into the room, making the door produce a loud sound as it hit the wall, and that caused the little to cry louder. "shh, hyuckie's here." haechan singsonged gently as he walked closer to the crib. he slid the bars down and sat beside the little and positioned him to straddle onto his lap. "yong-ah, please stop." haechan worriedly begged as he rubbed the other's back in an effort to make him stop.

luckily enough, it worked. taeyong noticeably relaxed in the younger one's arms. "huwt." he shakily mumbled. "where does it hurt hmm?" taeyong had a cute little pout on his lips as he pointed towards his forehead and ended up giggling when hyuck pecked it. "i heard loud banging sounds, what happened?" jaehyun huskily asked and walked towards the two who were on the bed. "honestly hyung? i don't know." haechan replied while looking around for what could've caused the whole issue but nothing seemed to be too dangerous or out of place. taeyong turned around and made grabby hands while whining which made jaehyun carry him. "what made you so fussy, baby boy?" the little looked at his caregiver cluelessly; what was he saying? taeyong couldn't comprehend such deep words... tae made a small "hnng" sound and tilted his head sideways.

jaehyun had an idea on what the hell was going on but still, he wanted to be sure. "count how many fingers dada is holding." he requested and the result wasn't so shocking; instead of counting like he'd naturally do, taeyong grabbed the younger's hand with two of his and begun sucking onto jaehyun's thumb. "i knew it." jaehyun smiled from ear to ear and glanced at hyuck. "knew what?" "i see your brain's still asleep.. he's in baby space, haechan." at this, the young vocalist smiled and chuckled as he stood up and walked closer to jaehyun. "kiss here?" haechan smiled and pointed to his cheek and the little smiled back then proceeded to sloppily kiss the younger male's cheek.

the three of them proceeded to the living room and were greeted by the others. "hELLO WORLD AND ALL WHO INHABIT IT!" yuta yelled, making the little squeak and shake due to being startled. "can you shut up for a bit, please." johnny sighed as they all went to where the little was. "hi baby." winwin softly greeted, making tae look at him with the softest stare on earth. the little began babbling and making grabby hands at the other guys and, of course, yuta decided to swiftly carry taeyong away from jaehyun. "who's our favourite little star, hmm?" he cooed, playing around with the little as they continuously laughed and giggled... that is... until...

"gUYS WAIT, we forgot to-" jaehyun and donghyuck realized their mistake after mentally asking themselves about what they could've forgotten. however, before they could finish their statement, yuta and taeyong already had looks of discomfort plastered on their faces and the little was damn well close to crying all over again.

"forgot to put a nappy on him?" yuta said in the calmest voice he could muster and fair enough, the two guys nodded. they were about to argue but then they heard a whine. "shit right right right.. come on, let's go, hmm? yuyu will make the prince comfy and clean again!" yuta smiled brightly as they awkwardly waddled towards the bathroom.

while watching them leave, mark chuckled. "maybe next time, before we coo over tae, make sure nothing's forgotten." he said, cheekily smiling at the little's main caregiver. "shut up." "yeah mark, shush. he just forgot cuz he's old." hyuck chimed in, making jaehyun sigh. "you forgot too, shithead."

meanwhile, as those guys had their daily bickering, jungwoo and winwin went to check on yuta and taeyong. the boys heard a squeak, then a giggle and then yuta's soft and gentle voice as he talked to the little. "you know... i didn't expect yuta to be so good at caring." "same bro, same." "wow, i'm hurt." yuta said with a fake sad expression on his face which made taeyong glare at the younger two. "why you glaring, bub?" "meanies m-made yuta cwy." he mumbled and continued glaring and, honestly, winwin and jungwoo couldn't contain themselves. they cooed over how cute the little was which only made him glare harder.

"baby, they're just kidding so please stop glaring." yuta chuckled and glanced at the two. "can y'all get him dressed? i wanna shower already cuz i ain't walking around in a robe." fair enough, yuta was borderline naked; all he wore was a bath robe tied tightly around his waist to avoid showing as much skin as possible.

after getting changed, tae was on the carpeted floor of the living room, crawling around as he fiddled with plushies. the little looked so damn pure in his baby blue onesie to the point where the other members continuously gushed over him and took photos of his every move. haechan, being the cheeky bitch that he is, sent a photo to the group's private group chat and, fair enough, everyone's phones kept ringing. hyuck, seriously... go die. let us babysit tae too!1!!1 everyone laughed at the dreamies who continuously flooded the chat with the same thing.

time passed and the little started to whine for someone to carry him. "what's wrong, baby?" doyoung asked as he positioned taeyong on his lap. "sweepy." he said with a soft tone and a look that easily tore everyone's hearts apart. their baby yawned and nuzzled into the younger male's chest, making everyone coo at him softly. the dorm finally quieted down, a relaxed atmosphere evident in each room. the boys were all staring at the pair on the sofa and watched the relaxing and delicate scene unfold: taeyong was fast asleep, his head on doyoung's chest, his soft pink lips were wrapped around his thumb until winwin replaced it with a pacifier. the soft sucking noises were quite soothing and the smile on everyone's faces were smiles of pure love and adoration. "see what i told you guys?" jaehyun spoke up, making the smiling doyoung look at the rest of them after admiring tae for so long. "yeah, you're right." "he's happy, we're happy and we have our cute little yongie with us. a happy family of sorts."