𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

chenle and jisung were the only two left in dream's practice room after jeno left to buy snacks with jaemin, and renjun had other classes to attend to. "wanna play with slime?" "no." "how about... random play da-" jisung was cut off mid-sentence by a knock on the door.

the way the person knocked was all too familiar, seeing as chenle began laughing and singing do you wanna build a snowman. "come on wet go out an pway!" they heard taeyong's voice and opened the door.

"yong-ah, hello!" chenle said, smiling when the little hugged him as soon as he entered. "why're you alone though, tae?" jisung decided he'd be responsible enough to ask and tae looked at him with the most innocent pair of eyes while shrugging. "yongie bored so yongie weave the pwactice woom." taeyong casually answered, as if it wasn't too risky for a little to roam around the building.

"don't do that next time, tae. got it?" chenle reprimanded, making taeyong frown with tears in his eyes; they're supposed to be the fun ones. "wait shit, no no no- don't cry baby boy, please don't!" jisung said shakily as he reached out to wipe the stray tears in the other's eyes. "m-meanies scweam at bubu.."

chenle's facial expression softened and he sighed. guilt was evident in the room and it became worse when the little sobbed softly. "yongie onwy wanted to pway c-cuz i wike lele a-and sungie.." he whispered, not really aware of the fact that he got scolded because the younger two were worried rather than pissed.

"w-well why didn't you say so, baby?!" jisung over-enthusiastically exclaimed, sweeping the little off his feet while smiling brightly. "you not angwy?" "of course not, tae! we were just worried, that's all."

and so the three of them ended up playing around the practice room; chasing each other and jumping from one platform to another as they pretended to be spider-man.

"lele can't catch me!" taeyong laughed, running off to the other end of the room, but they stopped when someone's phone rung. "yes, hyung?" jisung spoke up, his phone by his ear as he listened to whatever the other one had to say.

"is taeyong with you guys? we kinda lost him.." yuta asked and jisung decided to poke fun at him. he faked a gasp then gestured to chenle and taeyong to keep quiet. "hYUNG HOW COULD YOU?!" he dramatically said, sighing straight after. "i know, we're horrible; is he with you?" "we haven't seem him all day, yu-" the call abruptly ended, making jisung laugh after the beeps.

minutes later, jeno and jaemin arrived with plastic bags full of sweets and other snacks. "bro, the hyungs actua- oh, you assholes." jaemin said, staring at the three boys who grinned at him sheepishly. "nana! jeno~!" taeyong giggled, running to them for a hug.

again, someone's phone rang; it was jaemin's. he answered as seriously as he could while a cutiepie was making faces at him and giggling after. "oH SO HE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" taeyong got startled by the loud noise, making him hide his face in the crook of jaemin's neck. "nana, papa is scawy.."