𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

taeyong giggled as he skipped around the stadium; it was still empty and only the voices of their staff and his members were heard all over the place. "taeyong-ah!" taeil yells weakly, panting as he chased after the little.

he wasn't supposed to slip and he promised he won't slip yet look at our dear taeil now; panting and sweating as he ran a makeshift marathon just to chase their little boy. taeyong innocently turns around, looking at taeil and giggling louder.

"s-s-stop r-running." taeil orders, his breath shaky but he was still strong enough to stop taeyong from running again. "yongie no run though. taeyongie skip, illie!" taeil sighs; this bitch.

mark was practicing a move he struggled with and hyuck was with him so asking them for help won't work. yuta was with them, seeing as he was the one guiding the boys.

johnny was nowhere to be seen, same goes for jaehyun. doyoung and jungwoo were sitting down on some of the vip seats, singing to their hearts' content while doyoung looks at the younger with heart eyes.

taeil was tired as shit and at this point, no one can blame him. "jUNGWOO! DOYOUNG!" he helplessly calls out to the boys who were closest to them. "yeah hyung?!" doyoung yells back, lowkey pissed cuz their jamming session got cut short.

"doyoungie~!" taeyong managed to wriggle off of taeil's grip and now he decided it'd be fun to run over to them. "ah; little space, i see." doyoung says and boops taeyong's nose as soon as the baby reached their location.

taeyong pouts though, he's been running around since he was bored as fuck with jaehyun and johnny but now that he's out here, it seemed like everyone was busy. "bunny~" taeyong whines and as it happens, jungwoo was exploding internally. "yes, prince?" "sing fo' yongie. wan' nap." taeyong says, growing tired from all the running.

jungwoo lets out a giggle because of taeyong's cuteness and pats his lap, urging baby yongie to sit down on his lap as he gets lulled into sleep by doyoung and jungwoo's voices.