𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

and we're back with your favourite segment, moral lessons with nct! today's victim- err.. member.. is none other than the almighty seo youngho!

every human has their flaws, even someone as seemingly perfect like the nct members, specifically taeyong. one of his flaws, apart from the inability to stop being so goddamn cute, is his random surges of jealousy.

"taeyong-ah!" johnny called out as he ruffled his hair in frustration. "no!" "yongie~? can't you tell me what's wrong?"

you see, taeyong had been wanting to play with johnny because who wouldn't wanna spend time with seo youngho? but then, said giant masterpiece was busy giving mark some advice. taeyong had been particularly moody that day so he just stomped his feet and walked out.

"markie." johnny was taken aback by what he heard so he asked again. "what did he even do?" "steaw johnny." youngho was supposed to scold him for stomping out of nowhere and explain how wrong it was on their part but honestly, he found it adorable.

"no baby, minhyungie didn't steal your favourite giant!" taeyong finally decided to show up, a pout on his face and his arms on his hips.

"johnny not my favowite giant!" taeyong says sassily, making johnny fake a frown. "who is it then?" "xixi!"

yeah right... lucas is his fAvOuRiTE gIaNt iN nCT.