𝓽𝔀𝓸

"dada~!" jaehyun curiously turned to where the sound came from and saw taeyong running towards him. "you know tae, you really should stop running around the dorm." the younger warned, his typically smooth and sweet voice having a feeling of firmness to it. "but me 'issed you." taeyong mumbled and looked down before abruptly being carried. "i was just messing with you prince." "it not funny." taeyong said with his eyebrows furrowed, making jaehyun stop laughing just to coo over how cute he was.

the pair were cuddling on the sofa with cartoons blaring from the tv. jaehyun yawned while hugging the little tighter and trying to keep his eyes open. taeyong squirmed around, wanting to turn himself around to face jaehyun. "dada, 'm bored~" he complained softly while looking around the room. "dada, wet's pway~!" tae giggled and attempted to wriggle off of jaehyun's hold. "tae baby, i'm tired." "but dada~ i wanna play!" he then heard a sigh and saw jaehyun close his eyes. "sorry prince, maybe in a bit?" jaehyun said tiredly and boy was tae not having it. "play." "no." "we play." he kept going, insisting on playing. "dada we pway~!"

"five more minutes, hyung~..." jaehyun slurred, sleep completely taking over his body.

taeyong gave up on his dada, deciding to just let him sleep in peace. he then begun to explore around the dorm in search of a playmate. "hi tae, why're you all alone?" donghyuck asked with a smile as he held onto the little's hand, swinging it slowly. "hyuckie, can we play?" of course, the youngest member nodded. "what does our little sunshine wanna pl-" hyuck was cut off mid-sentence due to a loud thud. "wat dat hyuckie?" taeyong innocently asked, making the younger shrug. "i dunno baby.. wanna check?"

turns out that loud thud came from the living room. haechan laughed at the sight of jaehyun on the floor, grunting and hissing in pain. "fucking hell that hurt like a bitch." taeyong gasped and quickly stomped towards jaehyun with his hands on his hips, eyebrows furrowed and a pout on his lips. "tae?" "dada bad!" he said and cutely shook his head, making his hair move along. "wh-" "dada said meanie words!" hyuck was still trying to stifle his laughs as he watched the scene unfold before his eyes. "y-you said thwee-" tae stated, putting three fingers up. "-meanie wowds dada." jaehyun smiled and stood up to carry the older one. "sorry baby~" he said and lightly bounced the little in his arms. "will dada get punished baby?" he jokingly asked but was slightly surprised when the little said yes. "n-no hugs fo... this long-" taeyong said, cutely extending his arms out.

3 and a half minutes into the punishment the baby gave and hyuck was still teasing jaehyun. "hyung-" he'd say, only to start laughing again. jaehyun was about to sass back but he felt a tug on his pants, making him look down. "yes baby?" "yongie want cuddle." taeyong said, yawning and making grabby hands. "but y-" "me sweepy, wan' cuddwe." "but baby, you said dada wasn't allowed any hugs..." taeyong sleepily shook his head. "baby onwy say it cuz dada said meanie word. dada stupid so dada need to wearn."