𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

so here we are in nct 127's dorm; it's the 2nd of august and someone's already laughing like an idiot. "mARK, JOHNNY, SHUT UP!" the pair hear yuta yell out, making their laughs die down into giggles.

why were these two dying anyway? it's because johnny woke mark up and suggested they go watch their sm-rookies videos on youtube to laugh and cringe.

they so happened to stop at hey wassup i'm johnny- and i'm- ahihihihihihihi when yuta got pissed and told them off.

yuta was with their resident little, both peacefully asleep when they heard the boys laughing their hearts out. this though, didn't piss taeyong off; he sneaked out of yuta's hold to run out instead.

the little was in a slight haze, walking around as soon as he woke up in search of the source of noise. "youngho~ minhyung~?" he calls out cutely, making said boys look up to see tae making his way to them.

"hi, little one~" "guess what day it is~~" of course the baby knew it was mark's birthday but decided to shrug it off for certain reasons. "fwiday!" taeyong answers with a proud smile before proceeding to cuddle with the giant teddy bear himself.

mark just shrugged it off as well but it did kinda hurt.

soon enough, the rest of 127 were wide awake. each one greeted mark a happy birthday before proceeding to distribute tasks for a small party for the seagull-browed headass. "wait where's hyuck?" mark asks, making his hyungs stop what they were doing.

"oh yeah... we did tell him to come early today.." taeil mumbles, recalling that phonecall they all had with the dreamies. "maybe the kids are still getting ready, mark."

the once crowded dorm became empty with just mark and taeyong left alone since everyone had errands to do. "minhyungie~" taeyong giggles, squishing the younger's cheeks. "yeah?" "merry new yeaw-" "t-tae, it's august.." "taeyong know~ 'm jus' twyin get candy." taeyong says, patting mark's head before practically dragging the younger one to his room.

"tAEYONG WHAT THE FUC-" "shh, issok, yongie not gonna wock the doow" taeyong was already acting fishy but mark didn't know why until he decided to peep through the small space under the door and saw that the dreamies have entered and were talking to their little.

"where's seagull-brows at?" he hears renjun ask, followed by laughter from chenle and jisung. "where wayv?" "can't come, they're busy..." the air grew silent and sad until haechan stomped his foot and went to where mark was. "hey sister~" "hyuck.. what the fuck?" "shh-"

haechan dragged mark back to the living room and now, all 8 of them were sitting together. taeyong was with norenmin with a massive bag of candy on his lap. "happy biwthday 'inhyungie~" taeyong casually greets as jeno hands him another lollipop.

"okay what did you guys do?!" mark asks, eyeing the dreamies one-by-one. "nothing bro." "yeah bro, chill."

around an hour later, the 127 members returned with a bunch of balloons, gifts and food. "aite y'all~" jungwoo says, dramatically pointing at jaehyun and doyoung who carried the cake towards the coffee table they had.

everyone sung happy birthday and finally, mark got to see what the dreamies were up to. jaemin got up, followed by hyuck and jisung. the three of them left the room only to return with a massive do-it-yourself watermelon made out of cardboard and other art materials. "wait wait wait! there's more!" jisung says, already laughing at whatever stupid bullshit was inside the watermelon. jaemin smiled and pulled a random string that revealed a gigantic meme image of mark with the caption "happy birthday bitch" written at the bottom.