𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

"hey ji, can you clean this for me?" jaemin asked, handing a pacifier to jisung who just nodded and laughed at the elder male's position; taeyong was sitting down on jaemin's torso as he laid down on the sofa. "yah.. this ain't funny." jaemin said in a stern voice, making jisung laugh louder before running off.

renjun walked out of his room, wanting to know why the others were noisy but he himself ended up laughing at jaemin. "what? can't handle little yongie?" "shut up, injun." jaemin huffed. "jaeminnie angwy?" taeyong finally spoke up after an hour or so of being somewhat nonverbal and it made jaemin smile.

"no kitty, nana isn't angry." he replied and taeyong just nodded before crawling off of jaemin and starting an adventure of his own.

taeyong waddled around the dreamies' dorm, peeking into each room he saw until he made it to where chenle was. with a gasp, taeyong made grabby hands and begun calling out to the other. "lele~!" chenle turned around and smiled upon seeing the little.

of course, chenle being chenle, let out a squeal and ran to hug the cute little boy in front of him. "how the hell are you so cute, tae?" chenle unintentionally ranted in chinese, making taeyong pout curiously. "what?" "n-nothing love. i just said our baby prince is so cute~"

"tae~!" jaemin and jisung called out for the cheery little who arrived while dragging chenle with him. "what? can't handle being dragged around by our sweet little angel?" jaemin said, making jisung laugh. "y'all... shut up." chenle rolled his eyes but sighed when taeyong finally let him go.

taeyong accepted the pacifier that was being offered to him and it was obvious how he loved it. while sucking onto said item, he begun looking around; jaemin was there, alongside jisung and chenle... "sungie~?" taeyong's voice was muffled but jisung still responded. "yes, baby?" "where 'eno, injunnie a-and hwuckie?"

the little's question was answered as soon as the door was widely opened, followed by donghyuck and mark hollering while waving their elongated lightsticks.

"issa wizawd!" taeyong giggled, pointing at the two who just walked in. "ah, baby? you're here?" "well no shit mark, he's here." taeyong dropped his smile and did what his caregivers usually did: throw a cushion at whoever cusses. "minhyungie a-and hyuckie said meanie wowds, nana!" "who said which words, nana?" jeno walked in, repeating what taeyong said but as an interrogative sentence.

"jeno~!" taeyong smiled, glad that the people he was looking for were gradually showing up. "hi tae~" jeno smiled back at the little before asking what happened to mark and hyuck who both held cushions as they stood by the door.

"they cussed, je. a-and tae threw cushions at them." jaemin answered while stifling his laughter.

"well god fucking damn, y'all are loud." renjun walked out without making eye contact as he continued to draw on his ipad. everyone kept quiet, trying hard to stifle their laughter until renjun nearly got hit by a cushion to his leg.

"injunnie! no meanie wowrds! dada a-an' papa said that dupew bad!" renjun just nodded, smiling at how cute tae was but honestly, if it was any other member, they would've been dead by now.

the 8 of them fooled around until mark had to calm everyone down before anything broke. "jeez, y'all are a mess.." he mumbled but still, he kept a smile on his face as he tried taming the other 7.

"shit, hyung." hyuck whispered to the other, making mark stare curiously. "yuta called, wanting his child back.." the rest of dream heard it and frowned but complied, handing the sleeping taeyong over to the only other 127 members present.

mark and hyuck left the dorm with taeyong in mark's arms and the both of them talked as they made their way back to their own dorm.