𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

there's a subset of littles that despised the rain and the thunder that came with it. not only was it super loud but it was annoying for them because they won't be able to play or stroll outdoors.

taeyong, however, loved it. the soothing pattering sounds of the raindrops as it fell to the ground served as a lullaby to him; especially now, being in kun's arms and all.

yeah, he was with wayv today. the seven boys just got back after releasing take off and right now, who knows what they're supposed to do.

"aren't you scared of the thunderstorm, baby?" taeyong shakes his head, a proud grin behind his pacifier as he scooted closer to the younger. "you're a brave one, huh?"

the relaxing moment between the two leaders was cut short when yangyang walked in, stomping his feet with every step he took. "what happened?" "this motherfucking bitch yeeted my phone~!" yangyang whined in mandarin, making taeyong look at him curiously.

hendery then arrived, defending himself by repeatedly pointing out that he, in fact, didn't yeet anyone's phone. "kun~" taeyong whispers to the stressed out male who looked at him with a small smile. "why they fightin'?" "because they're little booboo the fools, baby boy."

kun then cleared his throat which was followed by a pillow towards the youngest members of wayv. "guanheng, did you or did you not yeet shit?" kun asks calmly, once more using a language their little prince couldn't comprehend. "i seriously didn't, ge! yangyang asked me to play animal charades again and boom, they gave me a kangaroo so i used his bag!"

in the end, kun just tiredly dismissed the boys, saying one will just buy food for the other. taeyong giggled at how stressed kun seemed before hugging the younger one tightly. "wuv you, kunnie~" he says, instantly making kun's smile brighter. "i love you too~ t-those boys are just one big mess, huh?"

time passed, the two on the sofa were chill whilst hendery and yangyang's argument died down and now, tae was close to falling asleep on kun's torso. "so much for an entirely quiet rainy day..."