𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

it was the night before another performance and taeyong and jaehyun were together.

"f-fuck, hyung.. rIGHT THERE, YES PLEASE!" jaehyun yelled out with a few moans escaping his lips which made taeyong laugh. "here?" "yES RIGHT THERE!"

and so, taeyong obeyed and put emphasis on the spot jaehyun was pointing to and as a response, jaehyun sighed; it was comfortable as fuck and the lubricant they used made it better.

"hyung~" "yeah?" "g-go harder, please?" taeyong then nodded, humming while he squirted...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

some more scented oil to make massaging jaehyun's back easier

some more scented oil to make massaging jaehyun's back easier. besides, it actually had a soothing effect which made it 10x better. so now, their room smelled like lavender and the pair continued their relaxing back massage session.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

the members of 127 gathered after their concert, resting and talking together while taeyong, who slipped into little space a while ago, slept soundly against johnny's chest.

"damn he looks so cute.." jaehyun commented, earning hums and nods of agreement from the rest of them. "this is the exact difference of his stage charisma and damn he's cute~!" haechan said, emphasising the word cute.

"he looks so sweet.." "like sugar, hyung?" jungwoo asked, staring at taeil curiously. taeil nodded, gently caressing taeyong's hand which layed on his. the guys were all just humming to the tune of no longer until someone decided to crack. yuta ended up chuckling and singing because of you which made taeil sigh.

"please.. pLEASE... drop it." "nuh-uh. it'll only be forgotten when-" "when booming system uh uh! ty track, ty track gets forgotten." haechan butted in, making the hyungs laugh more. "so it'll never be dropped or forgotten, good luck hyung.." mark breathed out while laughing, followed by more giggles and laughs from the others.

"wait wait wait!" doyoung said, loud enough to catch the others' attention but not enough to wake taeyong up. "what is it, hyung?" jaehyun asked, making doyoung laugh. "if tae is... according to jungwoo, like sugar..." doyoung stated and instantly, jaehyun hopped off of the bean bag where he sat and ran towards the younger.

"oHHH SHIT~!" mark and johnny singsonged while laughing and the others laughed along, especially doyoung who smirked at jaehyun. "did i say something wrong?" jungwoo asked, making hyuck giggle and shake his head.

"so if jaehyun is taeyong's daddy.." "FUCK YOU IT ISN'T LIKE THAT!"

"tHAT MAKES JAEHYUN A SUGAR DADDY!" at this point, everyone died of laughter as jaehyun's cheeks reddened.

"you guys are assholes, it isn't like tha-" silence engulfed the room the moment little taeyong squirmed, letting out a whine while nuzzling himself deeper into johnny's hold. "well, oops."

"y'all are clowning my ass, right? then why not add yuta-hyung in this?! besides, he's the one who spoils the kids more!" jaehyun said, ears blazing and bright red as he pointed at yuta to avert everyone's attention.

"wait, what? no! don't drag me into this!" yuta said, hands waving defensively while the others stared at him.

"d-daddy, is too woud!" jaehyun's ears reddened once again but he manned up and scooted closer to where his little boy was. "they're noisy, huh?" jaehyun picked tae up from johnny's lap before standing up and rocking taeyong back and forth gently.

"sugar daddy headass~" the others jokingly whispered, making taeyong stare at jaehyun and yuta with a curious glint in his eyes. "daddies, what does sugar daddy mean?"

yuta blushed, nervously grinning at the already red jaehyun. "w-well, tae.. it-it's uh." "it's a d-daddy that.. uhm.." jaehyun paused, nudging his fellow main caregiver for help. "it's a bad kind of daddy, baby boy." at this point, the little was wide awake, his curiosity driving him back to life.

"why that bad, papa?" "because they do painful things to their little angels and give out abnormal amounts of cash.." y'all might think yuta and jaehyun were answering this matter-of-factly but no; they themselves were nervous and extremely unsure of their answer.

"painful things?" "tae, baby, no.. shh just go sleep, little prince."