𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

fate wasn't on 127's side today; taeyong got sick and the others had to go to the studio. "just go, jae." taeyong said in a weak and hoarse voice, making the other shake his head. "are you nuts? you look like you rose from the dead and you want me to go?" jaehyun said, adjusting taeyong's blanket as he sighed.

"just go. i-i'll be fine." "recording whatever i have to record can be done on any other day. if i leave, who knows what will happen." "i'm not a dumbass though.."

jaehyun wasn't having any of his bullshit though so he decided to lowkey trigger taeyong into slipping. he does seem easier to take care of when little... "i didn't say you were stupid, bubu." jaehyun smiled cheekily when taeyong stifled a giggle. "jaehyunnie just said he'd be worried if he leaves his baby alone~" damn he's smart.. that, or taeyong just slips easily when people start babying his ass.

the leader slipped and instantly, he begun whining. "cawwy me dada!" he demanded, making grabby hands at jaehyun. "so you want dada to stay?" taeyong hummed while nodding, which made jaehyun chuckle.

they did end up on the sofa, cuddling while tae tried watching whatever children's program was on without letting his coughs bother him but it kept going nonstop. "make icky go 'way, dada!" taeyong whined and honestly, jaehyun was damn well guilty; the little had already attempted to eat something and he's managed to drink his bottle of milk so now, the dreaded medicine.

"i do have a way to make it disappear, bubu... but promise you'll cooperate with me?" he was kinda scared; it was, after all, taeyong's first time getting sick while in headspace and even though he was 1 of 2 main caregivers, he can never consider himself as someone who can damn well stand as a legitimate father or parent.

yong had given him; no, them... the chance to care and love someone in one more way than just platonic friendship or romance. the little basically threw his heart and life on the line when he agreed to let 20 inexperienced people try to babysit him..

reverie aside, jaehyun stood up, left then came back with a small cup filled with bright blue liquid. "open up, kitten." "n-nuh-uh... wooks scawy." taeyong shakily replied, moving his head away from jaehyun. "no, bub.. look-" jaehyun's voice faded into a whisper as he leaned closer to taeyong. "-this one is the thing those super heroes drink." he smiled as he heard the little hum. "they drink this and they become very strong!" "wanna twy!"

and with that, jaehyun managed to give the medicine without issues— nevermind... as soon as the liquid went past taeyong's oesophagus, he gagged and shook his head, tears brimming his eyes as he stared at jaehyun with a look that asked for help. "no, don't throw it up! you're doing amazing sweetheart!" taeyong reluctantly swallowed and furrowed his brows. "is i-icky!" the baby was deadass glaring at jaehyun and jae would've laughed if it weren't for the guilt that settled into his mind.

taeyong laid down on jaehyun's chest, sucking onto his pink pacifier whilst jaehyun patted the elder's diapered butt. tae somehow ended up slipping into babyspace when he was given a well-needed warm bath. jaehyun was absentmindedly humming a soft tune whilst his hand continuously patted the other so it was no surprise that he didn't hear the soft knocks that emitted from the door. "hello~?" a soft voice called out, making jaehyun snap back to reality.

he smiled at the sight before him; his baby was asleep and he seemed to be at peace but it still bothered jaehyun that his breathing sounded raspy as fuck. "jaehyun-ah!" the voice grew louder so jaehyun got up, sleeping little in his arms and he used his spare hand to open the door.

"damn... seems like daddy got everything under control." ten joked, making jaehyun scoff and roll his eyes. "under control my ass." he retorted before sighing softly and ushering wayv into the dorm. "so you don't have everything under control?" hendery asked innocently, making the others stifle their laughs. "i don't, okay! he hates the medicine so i don't know how to coax him into taking it again later and i feel so guilty cuz he's all sick and shit and i don't know what to feed this boy other than the milk formula which i'm fucking sure ain't enoug-" "with all due respect, shut up." yangyang chimed in, pointing to the bags some of them had. "that's literally why we're here, dumb butt."