𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

hello and welcome to another episode of moral lessons with nct; for today's episode, we have our main vocalist, moon taeil!

taeil was watching a drama on his phone with a sleeping taeyong resting halfway on top of him and damn, taeil was lucky that their baby couldn't hear him sniffling his heart out.

"so, i-i wasn't loved? it was just a lie? to make me follow whatever s-shitty plan you have for me?" the lead actor said, roughly tugging at his hair while staring at the woman before him. taeil just sniffled, using his other hand to wipe his tears away. "no, hunty! you're loved! she's just a bitch!" taeil angrily whispered, sobbing softly because goddamn he was consumed and moved by the story.

in the middle of watching, he had to tone down the loud fanboying because taeyong stirred, nearly waking up in the process. "shh, shh~ just go sleep, baby~" taeil would softly singsong this every few minutes, then he'd sigh in relief when the little goes back to sleep.

as much as he wanted to leave, he couldn't; how'd y'all expect him to move baby yongie off of him without hearing whines and cries after?

"am i still not worth anything?" the male lead asked, tears streaming down his face alongside taeil who cried while watching. "i hope you know you're worth more than an average person." the female lead said, smiling and hugging the crying male in the process.

the couple just stood there, hugging amidst the strong rain as the male cried his heart out after being told by his own family that he was worth nothing. "you're special to me... you make me smile like no one else could, laugh like no one else could and you make my heart beat like no one else could."

taeil teared up all over again, watching the couple share a passionate kiss. "well fuck damn, isn't a kiss in the rain too cheesy?" he complained, still crying and wiping his tears as he clicked onto the next episode.

he sighed and, while waiting for it to load, began wondering what those dramatic rain kisses felt like; asking himself why people obsessed over such a cliche thing. "y'all could be getting sick but who cares as long as y'all kiss your lovers, am i right?" taeil sarcastically commented before focusing on the video that played on his phone.

"illie-hyung, why you cwying?" taeyong sleepily asked, looking up at taeil who still had tears all over his face. "n-nothing, bub... did i wake you up?" taeyong nodded before getting up and facing the elder one then glancing at his phone.

"d-did that make hyungie cwy?" taeil nodded with a small smile as taeyong stared at the paused video.

as for the little, he had a somewhat sweet yet stupid idea. "hyungie~!" he giggled, leaning closer to taeil who looked at him curiously. "y-yongie make teaws go away!" taeyong said and "kissed" taeil's lips.

lucky for the panicky hyung, taeyong had his pacifier. "thewe! now no cry hyung."

moral of the story... taeil sighed then smiled at the little before squishing taeyong's cheeks. never ask what a cliche kiss feels like. "thank you bubu." because the unique ones are better. "welcome illie-hyung!" like those ones from your favourite little boy with his pink dummy... ones that are innocent. "shit, nevermind... i keep watching too many dramas..." taeil whispered to himself before turning his phone off and playing with taeyong instead.