𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁

jeno and jaemin exited the small room as soon as they finished the video for jsmr and were now walking around aimlessly. while jeno kept talking about random things, jaemin kept nodding absentmindedly while he tried remembering what he forgot that day.

i turned off the stove, i fixed my shit and i didn't forget any of my basic routines... jaemin thought, sighing as he still couldn't remember. "yah! are you even listening to me? jeez it's my birthday today and yet you ignore me.." oh sHIT; jaemin finaly remembered what he should be doing.

。・°°°°・。

everyone was gathered in one of the spare practice rooms while jeno was out elsewhere to prepare for a new jsmr video which he's meant to do with jaemin. "okay so here's the plan!" haechan said, standing up and attracting everyone's attention, even the boys who were on video call.

unfortunately, wayv couldn't be there to celebrate so they resorted to video calling each other. "you already planned something?" kun asked with widened eyes as he stared at the boys on his screen.

"no~" hyuck sheepishly answered before sitting down again. yangyang, sicheng, lucas and hendery were giggling in the background while ten, kun and xiaojun sighed. "i see you guys are gonna go nuts while you're there.." johnny joked before the three boys on the screen begun clapping.

"what??" suddenly, taeyong leaned closer to yuta, whispering something which made yuta smile. "let's just do it like this guys~" he said as he clapped for tae's idea.

。・°°°°・。

"bitch give me your handkerchief!" jaemin said, stopping jeno in his tracks and literally yanking the boy's handkerchief and forcefully turning him around as if he's super light.

jeno just stood there, clueless as to whatever jaemin was doing. "i don't trust you with things like thi-" "we've been friends for a long time, asshole; it ain't like i'll kill you!"

jaemin smiled, proud of himself as he reached out for the door. he glanced back at jeno who kept mumbling question after question. "just be thankful you ain't injured, nojam." "yAH!" "just kidding~! happy birthday jeno~" jaemin said, removing the older's blindfold and opening the door.

"hAPPY BIRTHDAY JENO~!" 19 voices greeted in multiple languages and jeno smiled widely; something about this year was majorly different that the last birthdays he has celebrated.

and so all 21 of them talked and wayv even gave them a digital tour of wherever they were. "it's so pretty though, ge!" chenle said, pouting as the 7 boys behind the other screen jokingly bragged about the sceneries.

they were like that for a very long time; talking and eating with one another as if their happiness wouldn't end as long as they stayed.

jeno just looked at everyone, thinking of how amazing all his groupmates were until a tap on his shoulder cut his reveries short.

"happy biwthdway, 'eno~!" in the middle of the whole thing, while waiting for jeno, taeyong slipped into little space and here he was, greeting the younger one in the cutest way possible.

"thank you baby b-" jeno was cut off mid sentence when taeyong leaned closer to the younger's cheek, his pacifier touching jeno instead of a typical kiss. "taeyongie wuv you~" "i love you too, bubu~"

⦅quick note this place's wifi kinda glitched out so ignore whatever 2nd update yall get. btw funny story, someone asked me when my relative's birthday was and i ended up answering with yangyang's birthday but the relative's birth year💀⦆