𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

mark was with taeyong in the studio, writing lyrics while editing some audio files for the instrumentals. they've been there for the whole day, even monitoring the other members' recording sessions. "hyung, you good?" the younger would ask every hour and each time he asked, he'd just get the same "yes mark, i'm fine. chill out."

they've been working for hours on end, the sun has set hours ago and was on its way to rise for another day. the room became quiet, only the repetitive tapping of the mouse and keyboard echoing in the room. "hyung, try recording this one for me, please." mark asked softly, making the elder stand and walk over to the microphone. as he recorded, his voice was noticeably higher, he kept squirming as well. "you okay?" taeyong shook his head, he knew he was gonna slip into his headspace and had to own up. "f-feel wittle." "let's go back then, yong-ah."

now they were on their way home and the car ride was silent. they were lucky that johnny was up and willing to fetch them. "tae~" taeyong tiredly looked at johnny, letting out nonsensical sounds as a response. "here bud." they stopped for a bit as the traffic light was currently as red as a strawberry. the little made grabby hands at the item being offered to him and smiled contentedly as he suckled.

as they drove, taeyong ended up falling asleep, straddled on mark's lap with his head resting on the younger's shoulder. "cute." mark mumbled as softly as he could while listening to the soft sucking sounds from the boy on top of him.

they finally made it back and, believe it or not, mark carried taeyong all the way to his room. he was fast asleep the whole time until they opened the door to his room, which happened to creak loudly. the little began squirming and whining, making the younger one look at him. "something wrong, angel?" taeyong didn't answer with words; he instead began kicking his legs and looked at mark with tears flowing down his eyes. "sh- yongie, what's wrong?" minhyung was borderline panicking as he rocked back and forth with tae in his arms.

the other found it hard to speak and he was fussy as hell, getting his sleep cut off abruptly and mark not understanding what he wanted made him irritated. taeyong babbled, pointing to his closet while letting out soft sobs. "o-ohh.." mark begun to move faster, placing taeyong down on his bed gently then running off to get a comfy pair of pyjamas and a certain something. he ran back to tae and begun taking off all his clothes and replacing it with whatever he grabbed beforehand.

"all good, honey?" taeyong sleepily nodded and made grabby hands at mark. "c-cawwy" he spoke shakily, crawling closer to the younger male and getting lifted up. mark softly hummed a tune while rocking him back and forth and by the time mark was tired, tae was already out like a light.