𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

the dorm was shipshape and the conditions of its inhabitants were their own version of normal: mark laughing like an absolute crackhead, haechan sassing everyone, doyoung, jungwoo and taeil singing together in one room, winwin on his phone while being forced to say japanese anime dialogues, and taeyong was with johnny and jaehyun, goofing around and playing. "GUYS!" kun busted their door open, a smile evident on his extremely angelic face. "kunnie~!" taeyong gasped and ran to the younger one, hugging him and repeatedly mumbling "i miss you!"

"okay so mind explaining why you nearly broke our door?" "tHE CLUE INTERVIEWS!" kun cheered and attempted to carry taeyong to the sofa. "what about the rookies' videos?" johnny calmly asked, recalling the three boys who were basically the 2nd set of the lucky three. "all the vids are out and i'm proud of them." "videos?" they heard their little ask and they all nodded. "yeah baby. you remember the boys, don't you?" taeyong unsurely nodded and sheepishly smiled as he looked up at the others. "yongie wanna see!"

sure enough, everyone watched the videos on taeyong's ipad with a smile. "1999. august 8. xiao dejun." the gadget's speaker blared out and the others smiled when the little's eyes seemingly twinkled. "xiao dejun." he mumbled, trying to repeat the words xiaojun said in the video and by the time it ended, taeyong was still attempting to repeat the statements from the video.

"1999. september 28. wong kunhang. hendery." taeyong once again attempted to follow the boy's statements... to no avail. halfway through hendery's video, taeyong pouted. sure, he was more than ecstatic to see the three of them on their way to debuting but come on, he couldn't mimic the sentences. "it difficuwlt!" he complained, making kun look at him and laugh. "what's difficult baby?" "their wowrds!"

last but not the least... it was time for them to watch yangyang's video. "2000. october 10. liu yangyang." "wike a kitty?" the others laughed and taeyong pouted. the boy ended up connecting yangyang's name to the word cat(고양이) and the others couldn't help but laugh. "playing with my hair, like this.. just playing with it all day." taeyong giggled and mimicked the mentioned action and looked up at the others around him. they all had fond smiles and oddly enough, it seemed like they had something planned. kun had already explained that the three boys were aware and wanted to meet little taeyong and well, he was given permission to bring the little there.

"do you remember them now, prince?" taeyong proudly nodded, remembering the days when all of them would goof around during their free hours. "well yongie, did you know?" kun said, excitement laced in his voice. "those geges wanna meet you baby." he stated and smiled as he grabbed onto tae's hand and ran out the door.

the two of them made their way to the china line's dorm and when the door opened, taeyong saw lucas talking to xiaojun and yangyang while ten was with hendery. "oh, hi ge." lucas said before he erupted into a fit of laugher and gasps as he ran and carried taeyong. yukhei begun running around with the little on his back while making car sounds. "lucas, put him down." kun said, lowkey regretting his decision. the rookies' eyes were seemingly drawn to the little and they had small smiles on their faces as well.

"yong-ah, come here!" ten called out when the little was finally out of lucas' hold. "i missed you, honey. how have you been, hmm?" ten asked in the most gentle voice the others have ever heard from him and taeyong giggled. "i vewy happy! a-and i saw cwue intewviews!" he cheered, making the three smile wider. yangyang decided to man the fuck up, approaching the little with a gummy smile. "hello." yangyang said gently, making taeyong glance at him with curiosity.

"kitty!" "wait what?" yangyang was dumbfounded and everyone was just laughing. "remember the korean word for cat, yangyang?" hendery asked while giggling and squeaking before xiaojun decided to enlighten the youngest one. "goyangi. yang. get it?" xiaojun said before kneeling in front of the little who sat on ten's lap. "does yangyang look like a kitty, bub?" he asked and taeyong nodded cutely. "and you a pwince!" he complimented innocently and boy howdy, they've never seen xiaojun blush like this.

"how about me, yongie?" hendery chimed in and scooted closer. "hendewy!" "wait how come he can say your name?!" the other two complained and kun... well, he was kinda having a headache already. "because i'm amazingly adorable, duh." hendery jokingly replied before looking back at taeyong. "baby what do i look like?" "wike ten!"

that statement alone started a debate between the boys. "who looks better baby, me or ten-ge?" "me, obviously." ten retorted before whispering in the little's ears. "nah, you ain't playing those games." hendery challenged, bringing out a lollipop and offering it to the boy. "hendewy pwetty! ten pwetty! evewyone pwetty!" taeyong giggled, grabbing the lollipop and settling himself down on hendery's lap.