𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

y'all know that the dreamies have been wanting time with taeyong, right? well this time, the lucky crackhead ended up being...

"nojam!" taeyong giggled as he chanted and marched towards jeno who was sitting on one corner of the practice room. "seriously? that's what the hyungs teach you?" taeyong, well.. he just cutely nodded at the younger one whose heart ended up melting. "well that isn't such a nice name to call me." jeno said, faking a frown as he stared at the little.

"nooo~ 'eno dun be sad~!" tae said in a whiny voice as he clung onto the younger one. jeno chuckled, carrying the little effortlessly before he begun spinning and running around. "let's go to the dorm, sweets?" tae just nodded, resting his head on jeno's shoulder because of dizziness.

it wasn't such a long journey home so now, the boys kicked their shoes off and ended up cuddled on the sofa. "jeno~" taeyong called out, prolonging the e and o sounds. "yes?" "paci~!" the little demanded and this left the boy wondering: is there one in his bag? jeno stood up, checking inside taeyong's small backpack to see if he had it and, bingo, he did.

the dreamie chuckled at the sight of the soother; it was coloured pink, much like the elder's hair during cherry bomb era. "this one?" his eye-smile showed up as his heart filled with pure love and care for the boy who cutely pouted, babbled and reached out for the pacifier.

"hey everybody, it's me, mickey mouse!" the television blared out, blending with the little's voice as he mimicked the words. "i-is thewre a mouse that bwig, jweno?" jeno nodded with something up his sleeve. "there's a very very big one, baby." he answered, making the little's eyes widen as he leaned closer. "yongie wanna see!" "you wanna go there?"

"tHE BLOODY FUCK YOU MEAN YOU'RE GONNA GO TO DISNEY LAND?" no, jaehyun wasn't pissed... he was just.. uhm.. worried? well here's the thing, jeno called jaehyun to ask if they could go no matter the time just so little baby taeyongie can go see this gigantic assed fucking mickey mouse he talked about. "please hyung!" jeno begged, followed by a cute "pwetty pwease dada!" from tae.

"anyone else you'd wanna bring along?" this time, it was yuta who spoke on the other line. "i dunno, renjun, or nana maybe.." "no, bring someone responsible." "well renjun and nana seem to be resp—" jeno heard a multitude of sighs before someone cleared his throat. "ok so first of all: sure, y'all can go. buT, you better make sure nothing goes wrong!"

hours of instructions and traffic later, the boys arrived. renjun and jaemin went ahead, each one wanting to try a particular ride or something within the place and jeno was left with taeyong. "wanna go see the mouse, kitten?" that was a nickname tae loved lately and, upon hearing it, he nodded cutely.

they saw mickey mouse and the rest of the characters, even some princesses, and peter pan were present. "yo!" nana called out, hair messed up while walking. "why do you look like you did drugs?" "shut up. i rode a super fast roller coaster." jaemin said and held onto the little's hand. "where injunnie, nana?" ok so jaemin with his mind all messed up because of the rides, laughed. "he's playing hide and seek, baby boy." he whispered and chuckled when jeno sighed.

"wet go fwind injunnie." taeyong whispered back before being situated onto jeno's back for a piggyback ride. "you're shit, jaem." "i know i'm the shit hunty."

renjun bought two things; a comfy pair of indoor slippers and a plushie. the slippers were for him cuz he thought it was cute and the plushie was for the little. he was trying to make his way to them when he ended up getting distracted by a performance that was going on. he admiringly watched as the people who were dressed up as characters did their thing.

"oh look, a performance." jaemin, who now carried tae by his hip, commented. "thewe injunnie! ower thewe!" taeyong whisper-yelled triumphantly, demanding to be put down. "nuh-uh, you are not running off."

with the 4 of them gathered, they decided to window-shop and eat before going home. taeyong tugged on renjun's shirt, making the smaller one look at him. "yes, yongie?" instead of a typical answer, renjun received a peck on the cheek. "yongie tiwed." taeyong commented, leaning onto the younger one who just smiled. "wanna go home? we already got a bunch of toys anyway..." renjun suggested, making all three of the boys nod.

the last thing everyone recalled before passing out in the car was that taeyong ended up straddled onto renjun's lap, his head nuzzled into the younger male's shoulder. "y'all, can we keep him?" jeno sleepily whispered and chuckled when the other two nodded. "can we not give him back to jaehyun-hyung?" "can we just sleep for a bit? i'm tired.."