𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"hey hyung, wanna go to the park?" jungwoo peeked into taeyong's room only to see the older male on his ipad, typing like he's never typed before; his fingers tapping at a fast pace and there were small tapping sounds that emitted from it. "hyung?" jungwoo said, a little bit louder than his first attempt only to realise that tae had his earphones on.

the young vocalist sighed, a small frown on his lips before he cleared his throat and yelled "TAEYONG-HYUNG!" while knocking on the door beside him. finally, the leader heard him, seeing as he finally took his earphones off. "w-what?" "you wanna go to the park with me?" jungwoo asked cutely and smiled when taeyong nodded. "sure.. i can use some fresh air."

and that's what the pair got; as soon as they left the dorm, they were greeted by the gentle breeze and a few flower petals and leaves flying around. they both begun walking, chatting about every bit of nature and beauty around the neighbourhood. "uwu-yah.." jungwoo hummed, glancing at the older one who had a pout on his lips. "can we go get ice cream?" taeyong asked, pointing to a nearby ice cream parlour.

jungwoo giggled and led the way. the boys walked hand-in-hand towards the small shop and proceeded to the counter to order what they wanted. "well, what do you handsome young men want?" the middle-aged lady behind the counter spoke sweetly, smiling at the boys who looked through their options.

"s-stwawbewwy.." taeyong ever so softly whispered to jungwoo who just chuckled and nodded whilst secretly gripping onto taeyong's hand. "yeah, uhm.. one strawberry and one cookies 'n cream please." jungwoo said and handed the lady their payment before walking off to the farthest corner that had bigger chairs.

the pair sat in silence, waiting for their dessert to be served to them. "hey, tae."  jungwoo called out, making the little look at him with his head tilted sideways. "give me your mask." taeyong complied, not knowing what the other had in mind but his confusion was replaced with happiness as soon as he felt rubber in between his lips.

jungwoo was prepared; he brought a pacifier in case shit happened, and it was good that they had masks on. jungwoo quickly covered taeyong's paci with the mask and smiled proudly when he saw that the pacifier wasn't obvious.

taeyong leaned into jungwoo, resting his head on the younger one's shoulder, letting out muffled giggles while jungwoo snaked his arm around the little's waist, making tae scoot closer. "here's your order; hope you guys enjoy!" the same lady from the counter served them their ice cream, making the two nod and mumble "thank you."

with that done and out of the way, the boys left the ice cream parlour and continued to walk around. it was nice honestly, the both of them were just skipping around freely until they ended up in a secluded spot within the park they were in; so now, they could do whatever they pleased.

jungwoo decided to remove taeyong's mask, seeing as the elder had been scrunching his face repeatedly, mumbling how uncomfortable the mask was. "'ank you~" jungwoo chuckled and nodded at taeyong's statement before they both sat down on the grass with the younger one straddling the little.

"did you enjoy yourself, tae?" taeyong nodded with a wide grin, making his pacifier fall and his hair messy. with an awkward giggle, taeyong picked his paci up from jungwoo's lap before putting it back into his mouth.

the boys cuddled in peace, watching the birds and butterflies fly around and they even ended up making flower crowns with the flowers that surrounded them. they were at peace and it was one of the rare moments where little taeyong can play outdoors, but then—

the boys heard the bushes rustle, making jungwoo reflexively cover taeyong with said boy's mask and hoodie, while lowkey trembling and praying that no one saw taeyong's paci in his mouth.

"jungwoo? tae?" nevermind, there's nothing to fear. jungwoo sighed and giggled, removing taeyong's cover and assuring his baby that everything was fine.

oh, the voice? well... it belonged to doyoung! "since when were you guys here?" "jus' got hewe... a-..." "since half an hour ago hyung." doyoung nodded, sitting down beside the two and booping taeyong's nose. "you though, hyung... where were you?" "i visited that music shop nearby and decided to go here."