T W E N T Y S E V E N

You heard your phone ring and you tried to ignore it but the android beside you softly shook your frame as it wrapped around him.

"Y/n...your phone is ringing..." he warned

"Connor just--just ignore it." you pleaded; letting a whiny cry pass your lips

"It's Detective Reed."

"Just a couple of minutes!!" You whined again, basically yelling thus time;this time untangling yourself from Connor and turning to face opposite of him. You pulled the cover completly over your head and this caused the android to frown. You weren't trying to seem rude, you just desperately needed this sleep. He sighed and left the bed, leaving the room completly. You tried to return back to your slumber before you realized the bed had shifted it's weight, you threw the covers off your head and looked back towards the empty spot. A frustrated groan escaped you as you snatched up the phone that began to ring again,
"What is it, Gavin?" your tone was annoyed and your voice was raspy

"I--I'm sorry. Were you sleeping?"

your immediate clap back was going to be something along the lines of 'no shit' along with a few other curses but you just groaned and sweetly replied,
"Yes...I was." You put emphasis on the 'was' in a softer but still petty reply

"Woah...I'm sorry, look I'll just call you back later or you can call me, I didn't mean to--"

"No--no!" You quickly sat up in the bed, "I'm sorry, Gavin! I wasn't trying to be a bitch...I'm just...really exhausted."

"No it's my fault..I mean,fuck, you almost got fucking killed and here I am calling you at 10 am! I'm such a dumbass."

"I--don't do that. It's fine just...tell me what you need?"

"I just was going to ask you if you'd see me in a couple of hours--I wanna talk about us...if there even is an us. I mean even if we're not romantically involved I want there to be an us but I just need to know if that's what you want?"

"I see...how's 4?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Great. Just text me where and I'll meet you." You rubbed your sleepy eyes and pulled yourself out the bed

"Alright, see ya later."

"See ya." you hung up and sat the phone back down on the bedside table. You groggily stumbled into the living room and then turned your head to peek into the kitchen when you didn't see Connor on the couch. You waddled into the kitchen as you watch the android get out eggs from the fridge, he looked at you for a moment before returning to the counter.
"Connor, I wasn't trying to he rude. Sorry if it seems like I got a stick up my ass, I'm just....tired. I mean I barely got any sleep last night, remember?" you referred to the amount of times you woke up screaming or just thrashing around in the bed violently.

"I don't think you have a sti--" he cleared his throat as he didn't want to continue that sentence and looked at you, "I understand that fatigue and sleep deprivation can make humans act much more aggresive than usual. That doesn't mean it doesn't make me feel bad for bothering your slumber.."

"Wait...you're not mad at me?" you looked at him, surprised

"Of course not. If anything I'm upset with myself, I should have left it or even put it on silent."

"Connor it's fine, you didn't do anything wrong." You walked up behind him;snaking your arms around his torso. Your cheek pressed against his back.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh...yeah? Why do you ask?" you were a bit confused by the sudden question. You pulled away from the android and went to sit at the table; still facing him.

"Those night terrors you had, they were quite disturbing. Even Hank busted into the room a few times, you were screaming as if you were being violently harmed--and those sobs--"

"I'm fine." You quickly lied, not wanting to talk about it as you brought your fingers to your mouth and began to chew your nails. A nervous tick.

Connor quickly looked at you,
"Y/n, you don't have to lie--"

"Can you just leave it, please!" You slammed your balled up hand onto the table, "Everything is fine. I'm happy and I'm perfectly fine!" You yelled, basically in denial. You just wanted to feel normal and okay. You wanted everything to be so fine so badly that you'd lie to yourself and Connor just to force it true.

Connor frowned slightly; his LED spun yellow, "I'm sorry. I just...hope you'll bring it up with your therapist tomorrow." he carefully urged

You brought your head into your hands before quickly standing up and storming off into the bathroom.

Connor♡
It hurt him so badly to see you in so much pain and stress. He knew exactly what was happening to you and he was afraid of what could happen next...he just didn't know exactly how to handle it. His knowledge told him to give you space but he so badly wanted to comfort you; even if he didn't know how. Hank rushed into the kitchen after hearing the comotion,
"Is everything okay?" he immediately asked

"No. It's not...I'm so worried about Y/n. She's showing signs of ptsd and I--" The android's LED was now red and Hank could tell he was panicking

"Connor, calm down. I'll talk with her and I'll get her to come eat." he attempted to sooth the android

"I-I trust you,Hank,so....a-alright." he tried to calm himself down before he returned to cooking

Hank walked towards the bathroom door and softly knocked, he put his ear close to hear your muffled cries.

"Y/n...I was thinking we could watch a movie while Connor cooked, would that be okay?" his voice was gentle and cautious

"I--I can't come out right now, I just--" your voice tremebled

"Y/n...please. I'm very worried about you. Just come out, please." he pleaded before everything went silent. He heard things move around for a while before you opened the door.

"There's no need to be worried. I'm fine, it's fine." You weakly smiled

He pretended he didn't see your puffy eyes and the red glossy look they had; seeing that you weren't ready to face this head on yet. He wrapped his hand around your shoulder and walked with you into the living room, he carefully sat you down on the couch like the fragile being you were at this time.
"I was thinking we could watch that show we like. A new episode should be somewhere in here, I made sure I saved it." he carefully spoke and you nodded slowly. You both watched the show and everything was okay, it wasn't long before Connor served you two breakfast. You both ate before you returned to the couch, all three of you watched t.v. now. Sumo cuddled especially close to you.
°
°
°
You jolted awake quickly, you were laying across the couch. You assumed you drifted back to sleep. You called out for Connor who rushed into the room, thinking you had experienced yet another night terror.
"Why didn't you wake me?! What time it?!" You cursed as you stood up in a panic

"I know you needed to rest and I didnt want to disturb you again. It's 7:58 in the afternoon now."

"Fuck! I was supposed to meet Gavin! Can you please bring my phone?"

"Of course." he hurried to the room and brought it back to you.
You looked at the several missed calls and text messages. All in which read something along the lines of 'where are you?', 'are you ok?' , 'seriously, pick up please.'. You quickly replied telling him you were fine and apologizing profusely.

"Did he drop by?"

"No ,but he called me to make sure you were alright. I told him you passed out after watching some tv and that I'd prefer not to wake you."

You sighed in a bit if relief,
"Alright..."

"You should go back to sleep." he offered his hand to you for you to come sleep with him

You grabbed it gently and let him guide you back into the bedroom. This time you didn't wrap yourself around him and you faced the wall instead. Connor softly wrapped an arm around your side just to provide any comfort he could before you were to go back to sleep.