T H I R T Y F O U R

Your eyes fluttered open and you squinted at the brightness of the room, you felt the warmth of Connor against you. You felt his arms wrapped around you from the back as you faced the wall the bed was pressed against. You weakly smiled,
"Good morning, Connor." You quickly said before he realized you were awake, normally he'd beat you to it

"Good morning, Y/n." he softly spoke into your ear, you didn't realize he was so close but once you did you smiled even wider.

"You know what we're doing today,right?"

"No, what is it?" he sat up to look over your shoulder at your face

"Well you showed me a good time yesterday so," you rolled over to wrap your arms around him, you smiled up at him, "It's my turn."

"What do you mean?" he seemed very confused

"I mean," you cleared your throat and sat up properly;continuing to look into his eyes, "Connor, will you go on a date with me?"

He smiled slightly, "Yes, of course."

"Get ready then, I'll get Sumo ready!" you quickly climbed out the bed

"Sumo? He's coming with us?" The android sat up, that puzzled look on his face again

"Yeah, I can't tell you why though." You winked at him before gathering some of your clothes and leaving the room.
After you finished taking care of your hygeine and getting dressed you entered the living room, you smiled at Hank,
"Goodmorning."

"Well, you're in a good mood." he smirked as he took a sip of his dark coffee

"I had a good time with Connor yesterday, that's all."

He softly chuckled,
"No need to thank me."

"What do you mean?"

"I gave him the idea of taking you on a date." he seemed proud that the android did good with his advice

"Aw, that's sweet," you kneeled down to Sumo once he approached you; you rubbed your hands through his fur, "Can we borrow your dog? Please?" you smiled up at Hank,making a puppy dog face soon after

"What ,why?"

"I'm taking Connor out today, and we're going somewhere that allows dogs."

"Sure, whatever." Hank slightly smiled

"Thankyou," you looked at Sumo again, "Ya hear that buddy, you're going on a walk today!!" you exclaimed as you spoke to the dog. He panted and licked your cheek happily. You laughed and pulled away, not wanting the dog slobber all over you. You appreciated the gesture though.
°
°
°
You peered up at the rearview mirror to look at Sumo as he layed across the back seats, you were driving this time. This was your first time driving since you moved here, it was odd being in the driver seat for once. Connor had his eyes closed since you had told him to, you weren't actually sure if he could still see or not but the act of him closing his eyes certainly helped you feel like you were surprising him. You smiled,
"Can you guess where we're going?" you asked the android

"Well...we're taking Sumo so I'm gonna assume a park. If that was the case I'd assume you'd pack yourself some lunch though."

"Mm. You're close though!" You smiled as you pulled into the parking lot. You helped Sumo out first, putting his leash on before moving on to help Connor out. Luckily Sumo was such a good boy so he didn't drag you around, he actually followed you quite well. You shut the door behind the android before making your way towards the grassy plain. You finally told him to open his eyes and once he did his eyes widened slightly in surprise before a smile spread across his lips.

"Wh-What is this?" he looked at all the different dogs scattered around the park

"Well you like dogs so I thought you'd enjoy a dog park!"

He smiled and nodded,
"There's so many different ones." he pointed out a beautiful golden retriever, he mentioned that he hadn't seen all these breeds in person.

You grabbed his hand with your free one and guided him towards the dog in mention, you smiled up at the owner.
"Hello, sorry to bother you but, I was wondering if we could...pet your dog?" you nervously smiled hoping it wasn't odd to ask

The older lady smiled and shook her head,
"No, not at all!" she whistled to command the dog to come closer.

You knelt down and guided Connor's hand to the bright, soft fur. His smile widened at the feeling. You moved your hand away so that he could stroke the dog for himself, it's tail wagged with joy as it looked up at the android.

"He really likes dogs." You explained to the woman

"I can see that," she softly laughed, "That's very sweet of you, to take an android out. I don't see many people do that...does he work for you or something?"

You shook your head quickly,
"Oh! No ma'am, he's actually um," you searched for the correct term to use, "He's actually my..boyfriend." your cheeks felt warm once the word fell from your lips; Connor heard this and he quickly looked up at you. A smile all across his face, you saw a hint of pink rise into his cheeks.

The woman seemed surprised by this,
"Oh? That's a first for me, I've never seen anything like you two."

"Really? Is it weird to you?" you nervously asked

"Pft, after all the shit I've seen, no way," she quietly laughed and you joined in with her, "I hope you guys work out, you guys look cute together."

You nervously laughed, "Thankyou, so much." you grinned widely
Once Connor was satisfied and saw another dog he was destined to pet you thanked the lady again and exchanged goodbyes with her, you headed over to the dog Connor was talking about. A smaller dog than the last, a cute little pug. He mentioned something about the dog being much more odd than anything he'd seen, but he said it was cute in its own way. You asked again if you could pet the dog, the owner looked at Connor; who was smiling like the dork he was. The owner seemed hesitant at first before nodding, maybe he thought it was odd for an android to pet his dog but who could possibly resist that smile? Connor happily rubbed the dog's belly when it rolled over, it struggled a bit because of how chubby it was and that made you both quietly laugh.  The owner didn't bother to make small talk like the last but you thanked him once Connor had finished, you both decided to do some of the obsticles with Sumo. You walked over to a dog tunnel just big enough for the dog, you ushered him in and told Connor to watch him come out on the other side. You peered over at Connor, waiting for him to praise the dog once it came out; but he didn't.

"What's taking so long?" you were confused considering the tunnel was so short

He peered down the tunnel,
"He's laying down." he quietly chuckled

You looked in on your side and laughed,
"Sumo, buddy, you're supposed to keep going!"
He quietly barked as he layed his head down, he didn't budge. Connor called for him, again he didn't budge. He whistled plenty before Sumo slowly exited out on his side. Once you both tried to get him on some more obstacles, you gave up at how lazy he was. He was a good boy, either way. He was just also a lazy boy. The rest of the day was the usual, you both made dinner, watched t.v. with Hank, and went to bed. Of course Connor went on and on about the different dog breeds he saw at the park while you both layed in bed, you smiled despite the fact he was keeping you up a bit later than usual. He didn't even realize and that's what made you smile the most, even though you were very sleepy. You were glad he enjoyed today...