Hello Guys!

Hi guys, it's been a long long lonnngg time since I've used my account to update or be on in general. Do people even still like DBH or care about Connor? Bc tbh I've been thinking and I do prefer doing original stuff and i have been doing some original stuff behind the scenes i'd like to share with you guys some time! But are you guys still interested in this story? Because I'd like to finish it off before that time comes, I've been rereading and honestly I miss writing this and getting feedback and support and interacting with such lovely people! (that's you guys 😉)
Honestly the reason I left this is because I was in a bad place and some ppl made that place worse for me and I just lost all motivation and i apologize to those ppl that have been so supportive and sweet to me like I cant even DESCRIBE how much i appreciate you guys that stick around and care about my dumb little fanfic. Based on the response i get from you guys I would like to continue this until i can call it completed ! And maybe find a better story route than what i originally was going to go with? I'd also like to introduce myself to you guys and interact as much as I can especially while i have the time...i have...alot of time now as quite a few of us do now. Anyway, I hope you all are staying safe! And doing what you can to ensure the safety of yourself and others! I hope to receive your feed back, I love ya guys. Haha okay bye for now!

          -Rowan 🤡