T W E N T Y E I G H T

[TW:// Suicide attempt. if this subject is too much for you I understand and I believe you should just skip this part! you won't miss too much! ]

Hank ran into the room when he heard the sounds of both you and Connor screaming, he watched as the android shook you as you let out the most blood curdling screams either of the men had ever heard. Sumo followed behind the man quickly. Hank just stood there, petrified for a moment by the site of Connor shaking you.

"Y/n! Wake up! Please wake up!" he yelled repeatedly, his voice in a panic. He tried to hold you as you thrashed around violently and it scared him so much that his voice began to turn into a cry as he pleaded for someone who couldn't even hear him. Hank quickly pulled the android into his arms as his LED blinked red and he began to cry his father's arms. He watched as you slowly calmed down, your body becoming limp and static and your screams subsiding before they ceased completly. The android continued to cry.

"Look, she's fine! See look...she's okay now...everything's fine now..." Hank shushed him softly as he watched over you. This was the first time he had ever seen Connor in such a state and it worried him greatly, his LED slowly returned to it's calm blue color.
°
°
°
You woke up feeling absolutely terrible inside, you went to the bathroom to look at yourself and you didn't look so great either. You rubbed the dark bags under your eyes and took a deep breath before going to the living room where Connor and Hank sat on the couch. They looked at you with something like fear and worry on their faces; a bit of disbelief that you had actually left the bed. You sat down in the lounge chair,
"Don't ask. I'm fine." You rubbed your head

"Okay." Connor's voice broke, he was trying to play along with your game.

"We got a call into the station but we don't want to leave you here..."

"Why? I'm fine, I'll just stay here and watch t.v. with Sumo." You smiled as you looked at the dog who layed on the floor. Connor and Hank looked at eachother;unsure. They weren't sure how to deal with something like this, you were acting like everything was great and normal that they thought even you were starting to believe so. It was a bit worrying but they didn't want to push you further

"Well...please don't miss your appointment with the doctor.."

"Okay, I won't." You smiled and got up, giving the two men a quick hug before you turned on the tv. They told you they'd be back as soon as they could and you nodded. You left the t.v on and quickly headed to the kitchen for something to eat, you brought down a bowl and sighed. You felt like sort of a burden, eating their food and staying with them. Not to mention the night terrors they told you about, if they were real...you tried your best not to believe them. You were fine, you kept telling yourself so over and over. You poured yourself a bowl of cereal and milk and hurried back to the couch. You smiled at Sumo when he sat beside you. You shoveled some of the fruity cereal into your mouth before you pet him; combing your fingers through his fur. You jumped at the screaming that came from the tv, you felt yourself freeze as you watched the fake blood squirt from the woman as a knife was brought down into her over and over. You felt this pressure build up in your chest and all your breath was taken from you. You began to hyperventilate; your eyes glued to the scene. When the camera panned back to the dead woman's face, you saw yourself and frantically jumped up from your seat. You dropped your bowl as you began to hyperventilate heavier, you felt everything closing in on you at once as you cried; clutching your head tightly. You rushed yourself into the bathroom, the dog tried to follow you but you slammed the door shut before he could. He paced in front of the door before kneeling down to the ground and whining.
°
°
°
Connor♡
All he could think about was you, even when trying to work on the case. He tried his best to blow through the investigation but between combing the scene for evidence and then interrogating the suspect it was hard to rush things. It was a bit late when him and Hank were still at the station, he tried to call you over and over and he grew worried when you didn't answer.
"C-Can we go home? Please? Y/n isn't picking up the phone." the android grew anxious

"Connor, please calm down she's probably just sleeping. Let me finish this super quick, I swear I'll be quick." Hank tried to continue filing the results of the case

Connor tried his best to calm himself,
"After last night--I just--"

"It's okay...that was really...petrifying. I understand,Connor, it's just if you worry I'll worry." he weakly chuckled

"Sorry, Hank." he weakly smiled amd calmed himself
...
The two finally got back home and Hank walked inside, he looked surprised at the spilt cereal and milk on the floor; along with broken glass from the bowl. He rushed futher in and called for you before noticing Sumo whining louder in front of the bathroom door. He let a curse slip his mouth before he hurried back to Connor, he tried to push the android back outside the house,
"I think you should stay out here--"

"What? Why? Is everything okay--"

"Just call for an ambulance, I got it ,just please stay here." he went back to bathroom and knocked on the door violently. No answer. He called your name loudly but he grew more worried at the silence. He pushed himself against the locked door. He slammed his shoulder against it as hard as he could to bust it open. He gasped at the sight of your pale body and quickly rushed to your side.
"Fuck, what the fuck--what the fuck did you do, Y/n." he tried to pick your limp body up, ripping the near empty bottle from your cold clutched hand. He cursed multiple times as he panicked. He sat you up right by the toilet before attempting to pry your mouth open. He cringed,
"I'm sorry but you kind of didn't leave me a choice..." he mumbled before sticking his fingers in your mouth, frantically searching for your gag reflex. He grew worried when there was no response before your body twitched and vomit ejected from your mouth violently. He sighed in some relief, he didn't know if that was enough but at least you weren't too far gone yet.
....