Chapter 6. Too Late..

"Well Jade..i'm waiting, what do you want?"

"We need to talk my love" replied Jade.

"For the last time don't call me my love and we don't have anything to talk about. I'm happy with Angie. So leave me alone!"

"No German, I won't! I'm coming over now!"

Before German could answer..jade hung up.

Angie listened to the whole conversation...but she didn't know anything what Jade had said to German.

She walked into German's office...

"German, who was that on the phone? questioned Angie.

"Ahh...errr...one of my business contacts wanting to arrange a meeting that's all" stuttered German.

Angie nodded.

"Erm..okay..but why would they ring you at this time of night...it's 9.30 PM..?"

Angie didn't look convinced.

"Well...it's 8.30 PM in Brussels- Belgium..that's who I was on the phone too. Mr Namur..I..I..er won't go into anymore details..its too long to explain"

Angie nodded her head again but she knew he was lying so she gave him a chance to come clean...

"German, is there anything else you need to tell me at all?"

"No, why would the be?"

"Ohh nothing...just thought their might be...but it's fine because their isn't"

Angie tried to give a convincing smile.

German kissed her cheek.

"Well, I think it's time for bed..don't you? It's been an eventful day"

"Yeah, I agree" replied Angie glaring at her engagement ring.

German kissed her again but this time on the lips.

"Go on German, you go upstairs. I'm going to make some tea"

German nodded and off he went.

( He planned on waiting for Angie to fall asleep so he could stop Jade from coming over.....WILL IT WORK?...:))

Angie had tears forming in her eyes..

She took a deep breath and started to walk towards the kitchen...

In the kitchen:...

Olga and Ramallo were stood talking.

"Ramallo, the witch was here earlier. Shouting her mouth off as usual" said Olga getting close and closer to Ramallo..

Ramallo looked uncomfortable.

"Olga..Olga..Olga! Personal space! Your invading my personal space and who exactly is the witch?" replied Ramallo.

"Jade!" shouted Olga.

"Olga..shhh...someone might here you...Angie might here you..." whispered Ramallo.

Just then Angie walked in!

"Too late..someone already did..ME!" shouted Angie.

...............