Chapter 38. Arrivals from Spain - Chris & Nicole ( 2 days until the wedding)

.....................

Olga, Ramallo, Violetta, Angie, German, Aliana and Armando were sat in the living room. Angie's Uncle Chris and cousin Nicole were getting a taxi to the house....they were 15 minutes away.

Angie was looking at her phone.

"German, i've just got a text from Nicole, they are 15 minutes away". Angie had a massive smile across her face. She was very excited.

"Great Angie, I can't wait to meet Chris and Nicole".

"I haven't seen my Uncle since my father's funeral. At least now I get to see him over a more happier period in our lives. That was 8 years ago and as for Nicole, well let's just say it's been a while. We are still close, i'm always talking to her on the phone".

"That's good to hear Angie and I agree. Also your Father will still be with you on the day. He will be there in spirit, so will Maria. You know that right?.

Angie nodded.

(In the background Ramallo and Olga were talking to one another. Violetta was talking to Armando and Aliana about the Studio).

Angie's phone went again. It was another text.

It read: Hey Angie, were coming down the street now. Can't wait to see you! Love Nicole xx

"Right German, they are almost here".

German nodded and turned to Olga.

"Olga, Nicole and Chris will arrive very soon.  Please have the tea ready".

Olga nodded.

"Yes Sir". Olga went back into the kitchen.

Just then the doorbell rang. Angie got up and sped walked to the door. She opened the door and Nicole screamed in excitement.

"ANGIE! I've missed you so much!  It's been 5 years since I last saw you! We have lots to talk about!" She hugged Angie.

"Nicole, I've missed you so much too! I know! I can't believe it! 5 years! Yes we do but let me get a kiss off my favorite Uncle". Angie laughed as Nicole started to pull a funny face.

Chris stepped to left side of Nicole. (Nicole is Chris's Daughter).

"Ah! Angie! my favourite Niece, how are you my dear? It's been so long! I've missed you alot but not as much as Nicole i've got to say. Now come here my dear and i'll give you that kiss".

Angie stepped in front of Chris and he kissed Angie on her cheek.

"I'm great thank you Uncle Chris. Although, i'm slightly nervous about the wedding and i've missed you too. I've missed you both so much! I don't know if you have spoken to my Mum or if she has spoken to you but she won't be coming to the wedding. She hasn't accepted the fact German and I are together, the fact we are getting married and the fact....." Angie stopped.

"And what Angie?" asked Chris, he looked confused.

Nicole spoke up too.

"Angieeee, what are you not telling us..come on spill woman!".

"Er.rrr.....German come here we might as well tell them". German got up and stood next to Angie.

"Come on Angie! Don't leave us both in suspense!" shouted Nicole.

Angie looked at German and smiled. He nodded his head.

"Well, i'm pregnant, 3 months and 1 week to be exact!" shouted Angie really excitedly.

Nicole screamed and hugged Angie again.

"Omg Angieee! Ahhh! Congratulations! Congratulations to both of you!".

Nicole then hugged German. German found the hug a little awkward as he had just met Nicole but Nicole has a very bubbly and outgoing personality.

"Angie, German, congratulations! My Niece pregnant with her first baby! I can imagine your Father stood here right now, he would be filled with so much joy. He would be so proud of you Angie. Your Father is still with you, he's in your heart".

Angie began to tear up.

"Sorry Uncle Chris, my hormones are all over the place. I just miss my Dad so much"

"Don't worry Angie, your Aunt Katrina was exactly the same when she was pregnant with our Nicole. She would be happy one minute, angry the next then she would be in tears. That's hormones for you! I know you miss your Father but you still have Nicole, German, Violetta, your baby, me and who are these lovely people?". Chris was looking over at Ariana and Armando.

"Aw sorry, I forgot to introduce you all. This here is Armando, German's cousin and Aliana, German's sister. Aliana and Armando, i'd like you to meet my cousin Nicole and my Uncle Chris" replied Angie.

"Hello Armando, its so nice to meet you" said Chris.

"Like wise" replied Armando as they shook hands.

"Aw hello there Aliana, what a lovely name!" shouted Nicole.

"Hey and thank-you Aliana, it's nice to meet you finally. This wedding will be great for us all to get to know each-other".

Aliana nodded in agreement.

Angie spoke up, she had her hands placed upon Violetta's shoulder.

"Uncle Chris, Nicole. Now do you remember this little sweetie here? Maria's Daughter, Violetta" said Angie as she smiled. Violetta also smiled.

"Aw Violetta! I last seen you when you were 3 year old. Oh my how you've grown" Chris looked shocked.

Nicole just hugged her...very tightly...Violetta looked like she couldn't breathe.

Chris was next to speak up.

"Right, I think German, Armando and I should go out for a drink to get to know each-other better".

Armando nodded.

"Yeah I think that's a great idea. I could just drink a beer" replied German.

Angie smiled.

"Well go on then. Vilu, Aliana, Nicole and I will have a girly night. It's well needed" replied Angie.

German, Armando and Chris nodded.

"Well we will go now and let you girls get on with your night" added Armando.

German and Chris nodded. Armando and German grabbed their jackets and they went.

"Bye then boys!?" shouted Nicole.

They were gone.

"Oh well, let's have a pamper night" said Angie.

Nicole, Violetta and Aliana all nodded.

...............